Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greetings from East Lothian 13:25 - Aug 21 with 589 viewsPendejo

Halfway through a week in Bonny Scotland and finally gave into internet craving. Sad to read of passing of a TWTD board member, condolences and all that.

Better news on the football front, I tentatively crept into teletext expecting a fearsome spanking from Villa given last season 's defeat and the experiment in progress. Then when I watched Quest & discovered we'd been down to 10 for most of the game, wow. Well done boys.

Weather here is Scottish, the odd glimpse of sunshine, some rain, but mostly cloud. Just as London heats up again, still I have fulfilled promise to 91 year old father in law to see Scotland. Done Edinburgh twice so far, but need to do a distillery to make the trip complete for FiL. He's bought his share of tourist tat that probably won't make it back to Colombia in one piece.

Here's to the folks heading to Pride Park tonight. COYB!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Greetings from East Lothian on 14:46 - Aug 21 with 532 viewsMedwayTractor

If you fancy a day out in the country, try a trip to Crieff for the Famous Grouse Experience. It's products include Glenturret malts, which you can't get everywhere. On the other hand, if drinking and driving is a problem, Glenkinchie is somewhat closer to Edinburgh.

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024