Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Booking using silver membership free ticket 08:51 - Aug 21 with 1799 viewsuefacup81

I'm trying to sort out tickets for the Norwich match, and want to use my complimentary ticket - how do I do that, as I can't see any option during the booking process to activate it.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Booking using silver membership free ticket on 08:55 - Aug 21 with 1779 viewssoupytwist

Last season you got a code in the membership pack and you used that in the discount code field at payment, it reduced the amount due to zero. Not sure if this season is the same, I'm going to try tonight.
Booking using silver membership free ticket on 08:58 - Aug 21 with 1768 viewsuefacup81

Booking using silver membership free ticket on 08:55 - Aug 21 by soupytwist

Last season you got a code in the membership pack and you used that in the discount code field at payment, it reduced the amount due to zero. Not sure if this season is the same, I'm going to try tonight.

I was wondering if that would be the case, in which case my membership pack has yet to come through!

Booking using silver membership free ticket on 09:34 - Aug 21 with 1711 viewsskyblue23

Booking using silver membership free ticket on 08:55 - Aug 21 by soupytwist

100% correct, I've used mine for the Norwich game also. Really easy to do once you've got it.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Booking using silver membership free ticket on 09:41 - Aug 21 with 1696 viewsitfc48

Booking using silver membership free ticket on 09:34 - Aug 21 by skyblue23

100% correct, I've used mine for the Norwich game also. Really easy to do once you've got it.

Are there any restrictions on where you can sit?
Booking using silver membership free ticket on 09:42 - Aug 21 with 1695 viewsuefacup81

Excellent.

Just called the ticket office and managed to speak to the most disinterested young man.

Apparently they didn't have enough packs to cater for demand - a few more went out last week, but they can't say whose. I'll just have to 'sit tight and see if it arrives'.

Great.

Booking using silver membership free ticket on 09:44 - Aug 21 with 1687 viewsTractorgirlforever

I used my silver member free ticket for the Norwich game..just put in the code you get in the pack when you go to checkout where it says enter voucher codes..I don't think there's restrictions..I booked £30 ticket in co-op stand
Booking using silver membership free ticket on 09:47 - Aug 21 with 1678 viewsuefacup81

Booking using silver membership free ticket on 09:41 - Aug 21 by itfc48

I think in previous seasons people have said they've been able to sit anywhere - even the premium seats in Block D etc.,

Booking using silver membership free ticket on 09:51 - Aug 21 with 1665 viewsitfc48

Booking using silver membership free ticket on 09:47 - Aug 21 by uefacup81

I think in previous seasons people have said they've been able to sit anywhere - even the premium seats in Block D etc.,

Lovely stuff. Cheers!
Login to get fewer ads

Booking using silver membership free ticket on 10:53 - Aug 21 with 1611 viewsskyblue23

Booking using silver membership free ticket on 09:41 - Aug 21 by itfc48

I didn't check in all honesty, I've got Sir Bobby lower is all I can tell you.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Booking using silver membership free ticket on 10:54 - Aug 21 with 1608 viewsBluefish

Booking using silver membership free ticket on 09:42 - Aug 21 by uefacup81

Excellent.

Just called the ticket office and managed to speak to the most disinterested young man.

Apparently they didn't have enough packs to cater for demand - a few more went out last week, but they can't say whose. I'll just have to 'sit tight and see if it arrives'.

Great.

Unless that is the only game you are going to this season it is a bit of a non issue

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Booking using silver membership free ticket on 11:18 - Aug 21 with 1574 viewsflimflam

I've used my gold member free ticket for the Norwich game also so that another family member can come along with me and junior flimflams.
Had to phone up the ticket office though as would only let me book a youth ticket in the COOP family area online and wanted an adult but was straight forward and easy.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 11:19]

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Booking using silver membership free ticket on 11:52 - Aug 21 with 1532 viewsuefacup81

Booking using silver membership free ticket on 10:54 - Aug 21 by Bluefish

Unless that is the only game you are going to this season it is a bit of a non issue

Probably the only game I'll be paying for a ticket for.

Otherwise I only tend to get the chance to go to cup matches, and I'd rather not waste my free ticket on a £10 match.

Booking using silver membership free ticket on 12:32 - Aug 21 with 1491 viewsSouperJim

Booking using silver membership free ticket on 09:42 - Aug 21 by uefacup81

Excellent.

Great.

What an utterly pathetic response. You've paid for something, they've not delivered it and it is time-sensitive in nature. "Just wait longer" is no kind of solution. I'd have a bit of a whinge if I were you.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024