Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word 10:12 - Aug 19 with 6215 viewstrncbluearmy

WARRIORS
I'd pay for that..... Sutton hoo helmet also in the banner (n/t) on 11:36 - Aug 19 with 5524 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I'd pay for that..... Sutton hoo helmet also in the banner (n/t) on 11:40 - Aug 19 with 5510 viewsBLUEBEAT

I'd pay for that..... Sutton hoo helmet also in the banner (n/t) on 11:36 - Aug 19 by unstableblue

Hell yeah, Sutton Hoo Helmet is a must.

Poll: W or W

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 11:50 - Aug 19 with 5486 viewsNorthstander_Blue

https://goo.gl/images/M4trwg

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

I'd pay for that..... Sutton hoo helmet also in the banner (n/t) on 14:55 - Aug 19 with 5390 viewsGuthrum

I'd pay for that..... Sutton hoo helmet also in the banner (n/t) on 11:36 - Aug 19 by unstableblue

Have this as walk-on music, starting at the 3:37 mark:

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 15:41 - Aug 19 with 5292 viewsBlue_Order

Full stand tifo of this with the players faces photoshopped on.

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 15:54 - Aug 19 with 5274 viewsJ2BLUE

I know the reaction i'll get for this but isn't this all a bit Norwich?

Commemorating a 1-1 home draw against a team in the same division regardless of circumstances is all bit tinpot.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'd pay for that..... Sutton hoo helmet also in the banner (n/t) on 16:06 - Aug 19 with 5248 viewsPhoenixBlue

Me too!
someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 16:12 - Aug 19 with 5237 viewstrncbluearmy

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 15:54 - Aug 19 by J2BLUE

Commemorating a 1-1 home draw against a team in the same division regardless of circumstances is all bit tinpot.

missed the point completely,
it`s playing on the description given to the team by the manager after showing some bollicks, which exactly what we need against the scum

Hope someone takes up the idea, look great on my tele 2000 miles away
Login to get fewer ads

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 16:25 - Aug 19 with 5213 viewsBLUEBEAT

“Sutton Hoo are ya? Hoo are ya?”

“Let’s Be Havin’ Hoo”

Poll: W or W

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 16:36 - Aug 19 with 5185 viewsnoggin

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 16:25 - Aug 19 by BLUEBEAT

“Let’s Be Havin’ Hoo”

She’s a hoo!

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

ooooh oooooh ooooooh on 16:42 - Aug 19 with 5179 viewsunstableblue

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 16:25 - Aug 19 by BLUEBEAT

“Let’s Be Havin’ Hoo”

I quite like this image - its actually one of the panels on the Sutton Hoo helmet!!

Love it: we can colour the vanquished foe in yellow and our mighty warriors would be in blue

Its got a horse to boot

Then some text in blue with a sword for 'I' like this:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr8qP3vHnouQK0VLfSnM9ZJRcL

Lets do this!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

ooooh oooooh ooooooh on 16:50 - Aug 19 with 5146 viewsnoggin

ooooh oooooh ooooooh on 16:42 - Aug 19 by unstableblue

I quite like this image - its actually one of the panels on the Sutton Hoo helmet!!

Love it: we can colour the vanquished foe in yellow and our mighty warriors would be in blue

Its got a horse to boot

Then some text in blue with a sword for 'I' like this:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr8qP3vHnouQK0VLfSnM9ZJRcL

Lets do this!!

That would be awsome

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 16:52 - Aug 19 with 5133 viewsSpruceMoose

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 15:54 - Aug 19 by J2BLUE

I make you right J2. This is exactly the kind of thing we would be mocking the Budgies for.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 17:03 - Aug 19 with 5101 viewsnoggin

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 16:52 - Aug 19 by SpruceMoose

I make you right J2. This is exactly the kind of thing we would be mocking the Budgies for.

We’re too cool to sing

I'd pay for that..... Sutton hoo helmet also in the banner (n/t) on 17:44 - Aug 19 with 5024 viewsBluesky

Yep. I'd contribute too.
someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 18:10 - Aug 19 with 4979 viewsPhoenixBlue

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 17:03 - Aug 19 by noggin

We’re too cool to sing

Going with PH's Warrior theme. Yesterday a poster on another thread suggested
Imagine Dragons: 'Warrior' chorus with tweak as a chant. An easy one, chorus starts 33 secs in.

Here we are. Don't turn away now
We are the Warriors of Ipswich Town!
Here we are. Best run away now
We are the Warriors of Ipswich Town!

The Warrior banner idea rocks; do we want PR to be a Fortress or not?

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 18:37 - Aug 19 with 4914 viewsThe_Major

Hell, yeah. Let's go for the full Triple H Wrestlemania entrance thing. Have them come out dressed as Vikings, and to be fair, I've thought for some time that The Game by Motorhead would be a stonking run out tune.

Plus, if we can coincide a Norwich game with the WWE being over here, sneak Triple H out amongst the ITFC Vikings, and let him reveal himself just before giving Tettey a pedigree in the centre circle.

What could possibly go wrong?
someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 18:45 - Aug 19 with 4889 viewsKeno

If only there was a good creative graphic designer who posted on here??

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 18:46 - Aug 19 with 4880 viewswkj

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 18:45 - Aug 19 by Keno

If only there was a good creative graphic designer who posted on here??

Was that a passive aggressive way of calling me out based on my fantastic avatar work this year? Lets crunch some numbers

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I'd pay for that..... Sutton hoo helmet also in the banner (n/t) on 18:49 - Aug 19 with 4864 viewsJeanManuelThetis

Great shout
someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 18:50 - Aug 19 with 4857 viewsKeno

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 18:46 - Aug 19 by wkj

Was that a passive aggressive way of calling me out based on my fantastic avatar work this year? Lets crunch some numbers

Ha!!

Your avatars do mark you out as being special

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 18:51 - Aug 19 with 4855 viewswkj

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 18:50 - Aug 19 by Keno

Ha!!

Your avatars do mark you out as being special

I don't bother with my Avatars any more mate, J2 ends up stealing the best ones

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 19:19 - Aug 19 with 4784 viewsBlueDiamond

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 18:51 - Aug 19 by wkj

I don't bother with my Avatars any more mate, J2 ends up stealing the best ones

'Warriors'?? After two draws and two defeats?

I think everyone needs to calm down a bit.
someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 19:36 - Aug 19 with 4735 viewsJ2BLUE

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 16:12 - Aug 19 by trncbluearmy

missed the point completely,
it`s playing on the description given to the team by the manager after showing some bollicks, which exactly what we need against the scum

Hope someone takes up the idea, look great on my tele 2000 miles away

Yes he called them warriors because of their performance in a home league game where we got a draw.

If we were in the Prem, were playing Man City and needed a point to stay up then great. It was a nice compliment for the team. I think making a banner of it would be way OTT.

Just my opinion, doesn't stop the rest of you doing it if you want.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 19:41 - Aug 19 with 4725 viewsnoggin

someone needs to organise a fecking great banner for the scum game,one word on 19:36 - Aug 19 by J2BLUE

Yes he called them warriors because of their performance in a home league game where we got a draw.

If we were in the Prem, were playing Man City and needed a point to stay up then great. It was a nice compliment for the team. I think making a banner of it would be way OTT.

Just my opinion, doesn't stop the rest of you doing it if you want.

Yeah let’s stick with the cups we won 40 years ago

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024