Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m glad we never had fans like some of you when Sir Bobby started at this clu 07:58 - Aug 15 with 3835 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh we did. Thankfully the board ignored the flouncers and let the man get on with rebuilding the club after a period of stagnation.

The majority wanted change. The majority wanted a long term solution and not another quick fix.

Stay calm. Stay patient. And get behind your team and manager.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 7:59]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I’m glad we never had fans like some of you when Sir Bobby started at this clu on 16:04 - Aug 16 with 397 viewsMrTown

I’m glad we never had fans like some of you when Sir Bobby started at this clu on 08:26 - Aug 15 by BlueAllOver

You mean like Chabolah & Edun, long-term?

Meanwhile, young players like Dozzell, Nydam, Downes, Emmanuel, Kenlock & Morris wait in the wings.

Dozzell isn't fit - tests ave shown a deficiency in a muscle in his knee that increases the chances of reoccurrence of his injury, needs work before he can play. Why would you risk the lad who has been through so much injury wise?

Nydam/Downes - reality is they aren't currently in the picture as better players such as - Chalobah/Nolan/Skuse/Bishop are going to be ahead of them.

Emmanuel/Kenlock/Morris - way off the first XI contention.

Stop your negativity.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024