Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's Player Ratings... 23:08 - Aug 11 with 758 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

Jon Nolan on 4.81?

Cripes, I know the loss was disappointing, but what the hell is the matter with some of you??
Today's Player Ratings... on 23:10 - Aug 11 with 737 viewsportmanking

I felt that - despite looking neat and tidy - Nolan didn't force himself on the game enough for me today. There were times he could have demanded the ball in good areas and held off. Although he played within himself a little, hopefully he - and the rest of our squad - can grow in confidence.

Chalobah was our best midfielder today.
Today's Player Ratings... on 23:14 - Aug 11 with 717 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

Today's Player Ratings... on 23:10 - Aug 11 by portmanking

I felt that - despite looking neat and tidy - Nolan didn't force himself on the game enough for me today. There were times he could have demanded the ball in good areas and held off. Although he played within himself a little, hopefully he - and the rest of our squad - can grow in confidence.

Chalobah was our best midfielder today.

I thought for his first game in the Championship, it was a very promising showing from Nolan. For his rating to be that low there's got to be a lot of people giving him a 4. I cannot possibly agree with that.

Yes, he probably should've got forward more to help out Harrison who, I have to say, has looked so isolated in his Championship career so far. But Nolan had one of our best shots in anger in the second half and knocked it about nicely.

Chalobah looked good again. My only concern with him is that for every five or so touches he takes that are strong and beautifully composed, he's shown one really complacent/mishit one or tried to be a bit too clever and has lost us the ball in a dangerous position. Hopefully just inexperience that he'll get out of his system.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 23:16]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024