Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurst: Hard to Take as Performance Should Have Been Good Enough for Win 18:55 - Aug 11 with 1620 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34212/hurst-hard-to-take-as-performance-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Hurst: Hard to Take as Performance Should Have Been Good Enough for Win on 19:14 - Aug 11 with 1531 viewsBurwell_Blue

Is he trying to wind me up? If I had paid for that I would have been thoroughly p1ssed off.
Hurst: Hard to Take as Performance Should Have Been Good Enough for Win on 19:21 - Aug 11 with 1511 viewsSuperblue95

Hurst: Hard to Take as Performance Should Have Been Good Enough for Win on 19:14 - Aug 11 by Burwell_Blue

Is he trying to wind me up? If I had paid for that I would have been thoroughly p1ssed off.

Yep, Hurst deliberately thought "I know what I'm going to do, I'm going to wind up that Burwell Blue fella off TWTD"

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Hurst: Hard to Take as Performance Should Have Been Good Enough for Win on 19:23 - Aug 11 with 1505 viewsMattRichards4England

Hurst has said the right things and I think he’s got some hungry players in. Evans is the tightest ‘Rich man’ on earth if we can’t afford to keep our best players.. despite only spending a few million.

But Hurst... stop playing Skuse and Knudsen? They’re horrific, horrible little men... no impact on the game whatsoever and terrible footballers at this level. You’ve got Downes and Kenlock... STOP PLAYING THEM.

It’s delusional, strange behaviour if you think Knudsen is good at football. He’d do well to get into any Ipswich Sunday League team. And for SKUSE... Jesus Christ. Is it possible to contribute less in terms of assists and goals from central midfield in any career, ever?
Hurst: Hard to Take as Performance Should Have Been Good Enough for Win on 19:38 - Aug 11 with 1445 viewsBackToRussia

Hurst: Hard to Take as Performance Should Have Been Good Enough for Win on 19:23 - Aug 11 by MattRichards4England

Hurst has said the right things and I think he’s got some hungry players in. Evans is the tightest ‘Rich man’ on earth if we can’t afford to keep our best players.. despite only spending a few million.

But Hurst... stop playing Skuse and Knudsen? They’re horrific, horrible little men... no impact on the game whatsoever and terrible footballers at this level. You’ve got Downes and Kenlock... STOP PLAYING THEM.

It’s delusional, strange behaviour if you think Knudsen is good at football. He’d do well to get into any Ipswich Sunday League team. And for SKUSE... Jesus Christ. Is it possible to contribute less in terms of assists and goals from central midfield in any career, ever?

"Horrible little men" lol major blub.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Hurst: Hard to Take as Performance Should Have Been Good Enough for Win on 19:41 - Aug 11 with 1440 viewsSuperblue95

Hurst: Hard to Take as Performance Should Have Been Good Enough for Win on 19:23 - Aug 11 by MattRichards4England

So Matt Richards could play for England but Jonas Knudsen couldn't get in a Sunday league team?

Hmmm interesting

Hurst: Hard to Take as Performance Should Have Been Good Enough for Win on 20:36 - Aug 11 with 1362 viewsMattRichards4England

Hurst: Hard to Take as Performance Should Have Been Good Enough for Win on 19:41 - Aug 11 by Superblue95

So Matt Richards could play for England but Jonas Knudsen couldn't get in a Sunday league team?

Hmmm interesting

I assume if the only thing you can fault is my username then I must be talking sense? Thank you mwah
Hurst: Hard to Take as Performance Should Have Been Good Enough for Win on 21:54 - Aug 11 with 1287 viewsSuperblue95

Hurst: Hard to Take as Performance Should Have Been Good Enough for Win on 20:36 - Aug 11 by MattRichards4England

I assume if the only thing you can fault is my username then I must be talking sense? Thank you mwah

Mwah? I sincerely hope for your sake that you are a 14 year old girl

Hurst: Hard to Take as Performance Should Have Been Good Enough for Win on 01:24 - Aug 12 with 1233 viewsBinner

Hurst: Hard to Take as Performance Should Have Been Good Enough for Win on 20:36 - Aug 11 by MattRichards4England

Stupider and stupider...

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024