Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Same old sh*t (n/t) 16:56 - Aug 11 with 1693 viewsheady

Same old sh*t (n/t) on 17:01 - Aug 11 with 1646 viewsHoofballFanboy

But it's #ANewEra??
Same old sh*t (n/t) on 17:01 - Aug 11 with 1647 viewsScuzzer

Indeed. Same as previous seasons. Called it when we gave the free kick away. Also when you get rid of your two highest goal scorers you always are going to struggle to replace them. Its going to be a long hard season....again.

Established 1968

Same old sh*t (n/t) on 17:05 - Aug 11 with 1554 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Same old idiot!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Same old sh*t (n/t) on 17:06 - Aug 11 with 1510 viewsHipsterectomy

how the fck is it always ipswich that can throw away a game like that - doesn't matter if it's under keane, jewell, mick or now hurst

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Same old sh*t (n/t) on 17:07 - Aug 11 with 1511 viewsjas0999

Same old sh*t (n/t) on 17:01 - Aug 11 by Scuzzer

Indeed. Same as previous seasons. Called it when we gave the free kick away. Also when you get rid of your two highest goal scorers you always are going to struggle to replace them. Its going to be a long hard season....again.

... and I think that’s the key point. Waghorn, Garner and McGoldrick our, just two very inexperienced replacements in. We will struggle up front with those three gone and the new players needing time to adapt. Do we have time? That’s the question. Tough games coming up and we could very quickly find ourselves in trouble.
Same old sh*t (n/t) on 17:20 - Aug 11 with 1408 viewschristiand

Same old sh*t (n/t) on 17:07 - Aug 11 by jas0999

... and I think that’s the key point. Waghorn, Garner and McGoldrick our, just two very inexperienced replacements in. We will struggle up front with those three gone and the new players needing time to adapt. Do we have time? That’s the question. Tough games coming up and we could very quickly find ourselves in trouble.

Without being over dramatic after a loss, the thing that has worried me was MM had left a decent squad with a sprinkling of our talented youngsters for PH to mould into his team. That now has been ripped apart with copious amounts of unproven lower league players at this level brought in and promising youngsters like: Downes, Dozzell and Nydam nowhere near the match day squad. For me, the squad needed some light surgery and tinkering -in key areas - not this massive overhaul which has taken place over the last couple of weeks with our best players sold, loads of unproven talent brought in and our own young talent seemingly available for loan. This season was always going to be tough, this result today against a side, which we all know in Rotherham is going to struggle to survive, shows just how difficult the next 9 months will be for us.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 17:31]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

on 17:23 - Aug 11 with 1383 views_

Same old sh*t (n/t) on 18:55 - Aug 11 with 1304 viewsSwn98

Same old sh*t (n/t) on 17:20 - Aug 11 by christiand

Without being over dramatic after a loss, the thing that has worried me was MM had left a decent squad with a sprinkling of our talented youngsters for PH to mould into his team. That now has been ripped apart with copious amounts of unproven lower league players at this level brought in and promising youngsters like: Downes, Dozzell and Nydam nowhere near the match day squad. For me, the squad needed some light surgery and tinkering -in key areas - not this massive overhaul which has taken place over the last couple of weeks with our best players sold, loads of unproven talent brought in and our own young talent seemingly available for loan. This season was always going to be tough, this result today against a side, which we all know in Rotherham is going to struggle to survive, shows just how difficult the next 9 months will be for us.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 17:31]

Well said couldn't agree more.Hurst was left a reasonable squad perhaps this is the way forward get relegated and we will have a good league 1 squad to come straight back up.
Login to get fewer ads

Same old sh*t (n/t) on 19:23 - Aug 11 with 1248 viewsbluewein

Called it...

I'm really looking forward to next season with the 20k plus crowds by bluewein 11 Apr 2018 10:23
-"Anyone but Mick..."
*New manager appointed*
"NOT FCKING HIM!!!"

-"Evans is the real issue. I won't be back til he's gone"
"I thought you said you wanted Mic..."
"EVANS OUT!!"

-"I don't mind seeing us lose as long as we play exciting, attacking, passing football"
*Lose 3-0 at home to Bolton with 64% possession and 24 shots on goal to their 3*
"Somethings never change! Can't be arsed with this anymore!"

-"I'd love to but I need to take my goldfish for a walk..."

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024