Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To follow on the iFollow thread below 12:32 - Aug 11 with 2388 viewsWadeyBlue

The Opera browser with its built in vpn no longer works. The iFollow site now detects this browser and only allows free pass purchase to highlights later regardless of where your location is.

Chrome with Freedome vpn (40 quid a year) works for me.

Btw as its illegal to use a vpn to watch the live games in the uk i only watch when im abroad ;-) honest.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

To follow on the iFollow thread below on 13:37 - Aug 11 with 2256 viewsJohnny_Boy

I can fully reccomend NordVPN. It has over 30 world servers to choose from. You can use it (share costs) on 6 different devices. I got a deal for $65 for 3yrs. Unlimited use. Available on iOS, Android, Windows, Xbox, PS4. One of the rare VPN services that works perfectly with Netflix.
To follow on the iFollow thread below on 14:33 - Aug 11 with 2181 viewsdavblue

To follow on the iFollow thread below on 13:37 - Aug 11 by Johnny_Boy

I can fully reccomend NordVPN. It has over 30 world servers to choose from. You can use it (share costs) on 6 different devices. I got a deal for $65 for 3yrs. Unlimited use. Available on iOS, Android, Windows, Xbox, PS4. One of the rare VPN services that works perfectly with Netflix.

Im getting a message "Your Access Is Restricted From This Location'
VPN'd sorted aswell
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024