Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Rotherham United v Ipswich Town - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 9 with 36023 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34179/twtv-rotherham-united-v-ipswich-to

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Aug 9 with 16139 viewsGavTWTD

Afternoon everyone. Been a busy few days!

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 9 with 16139 viewsGavTWTD

Which transfer are you most excited about?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 9 with 16135 viewstopguy

Nolan will be a star.
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 9 with 16135 viewsTomGarneys

All of them!
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Aug 9 with 16128 viewsSitfcB

Hullo. No BB yet. She must be making the sarnies

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Aug 9 with 16128 viewscowboynickblue

Jackson
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Aug 9 with 16121 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Edwards
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Aug 9 with 16118 viewsjonwillpott

Harrison
Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Aug 9 with 16114 viewsBrianTablet

Gleeson

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Aug 9 with 16113 viewsStowmanITFC

Edwards so far, but Jackson looks like a great addition.
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Aug 9 with 16113 viewsBrianTablet

best news all summer

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Aug 9 with 16108 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Winder how long Hurst thinks it will take for all the new recruits to get up to speed fitness and system wise. JN and TN have an advantage with the latterobviously.
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Aug 9 with 16108 viewschicoazul

Roberts.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 9 with 16104 viewsBrucey_Bonus

Windass whereabouts? ;-)
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Aug 9 with 16101 viewsGavTWTD

Edwards had a great debut. Exciting times

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Aug 9 with 16094 viewscowboynickblue

Was a little worried before but now waghorn situation has been cleared up and we have the new boys in. Looking forward to next game.
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Aug 9 with 16088 viewsGavTWTD

Please note that the presser is running behind. Press haven't met the players yet, then Paul is due after.

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Aug 9 with 16079 viewsBrianTablet

Harrison impressed me Saturday with his workrate, pace and also challenging in the air. He looked like Murphy (on his good days) and I just hope he can maintain that, and get some support. Having the nearest player 30 yards away all the time didn't help his cause.

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:23 - Aug 9 with 16063 viewsBrianTablet

Can TWTV not arrange for some kind of filler instead of the testcard? Maybe 'Town's Greatest Near Post Corners' or 'Alf Buksch's Worst Bookings'

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:24 - Aug 9 with 16063 viewstopguy

with nolan behind harrison will give him more supply, downes wasnt up the behind the forward role, hes a more defensive player.
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Aug 9 with 16047 viewsMaySixth

Any approx idea of start time? 13:45 or 14:00?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Aug 9 with 16042 viewsGavTWTD

closer to 2pm perhaps, but that's just a guess

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Aug 9 with 16042 viewsPhilTWTD

Think Gav's right, nearer 2pm I reckon.
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:29 - Aug 9 with 16035 viewslegoman

Think Gav and Phil are right near 2oc I reckon.

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Aug 9 with 16026 viewsNthQldITFC

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:23 - Aug 9 by BrianTablet

Can TWTV not arrange for some kind of filler instead of the testcard? Maybe 'Town's Greatest Near Post Corners' or 'Alf Buksch's Worst Bookings'

How about just adding a head and shoulders shot of Graham Harbey with a coy smile?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024