Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Given the grief from some of you that I talk utter b*llocks 13:53 - Aug 2 with 3661 viewsDanFord

It is nice to see one of the country's leading newspapers picked me to represent you all. Hopefully I did alright and you can see me in a new light.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/aug/02/championship-2018-19-fans-clubs

[Post edited 2 Aug 2018 14:00]

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Given the grief from some of you that I talk utter b*llocks on 15:36 - Aug 2 with 641 viewsDarth_Koont

Given the grief from some of you that I talk utter b*llocks on 15:03 - Aug 2 by DanFord

Part of this five point plan was to play entertaining football, something we can all agree was not the case in the last 2-3 years. That was part of the last few lines which they condensed.

Fair enough. I think that was difficult when the young academy players were still to come through and then with long-term injuries to players like Dozzell, Didsy and Huws — having just two of them in the team would have done wonders for our entertainment value and we just didn't have anyone who could replicate that.

But you're probably right that entertainment isn't a natural part of MM's makeup whereas it seems to be much more important to PH.

Either way I think the lack of a plan wasn't the problem before or that survival was the goal but I take your point that it was probably mangled in the edit.

Pronouns: He/Him

Given the grief from some of you that I talk utter b*llocks on 20:29 - Aug 2 with 578 viewsFifeITFC

Media that are known for speaking bollox pick person who speaks bollox to speak bollox for them.

Sounds about right.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Given the grief from some of you that I talk utter b*llocks on 21:54 - Aug 2 with 548 viewsDanFord

Given the grief from some of you that I talk utter b*llocks on 20:29 - Aug 2 by FifeITFC

Media that are known for speaking bollox pick person who speaks bollox to speak bollox for them.

Sounds about right.

Expected from you. Go on then. Tell us what you’d have said J.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Given the grief from some of you that I talk utter b*llocks on 01:45 - Aug 3 with 496 viewsBenters2

Given the grief from some of you that I talk utter b*llocks on 14:39 - Aug 2 by Darth_Koont

Ironic when you seem to be one of the least representative.

I think the MM stuff was poorly done — neither necessary, accurate nor particularly forward-looking.

Funny that as I think Dan is spot on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024