Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The “Club Developed” rule kicks in this weekend 08:55 - Aug 2 with 3986 viewsElderGrizzly

There is a new rule starting this season that requires us to include our academy products (players that have been with us since 17 or younger) in the squad. Starting with 1 this season, but talks have been going on to raise this to 3 in future seasons.

“ this weekend is the first time the club-developed player rule will be implemented. Each club have to nominate at least one player who has been registered with them for a minimum of 12 months before the end of his under-19 season on the match-day team sheet in all EFL league competitions. If a club do not name such a player, they can name only six as opposed to seven substitutes”
The “Club Developed” rule kicks in this weekend on 11:30 - Aug 2 with 596 viewsWeirdFishes

The “Club Developed” rule kicks in this weekend on 09:05 - Aug 2 by DanFord

I am certain we named 6 subs on one occasion under Mick instead of naming one of the youngsters on the bench. I'm sure someone can confirm.

I do think you’re right.

But this was never going to add anything to the thread so I wish we’d stop bringing things like this up.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

The “Club Developed” rule kicks in this weekend on 12:51 - Aug 2 with 562 viewsbuoyant

The “Club Developed” rule kicks in this weekend on 09:26 - Aug 2 by DanFord

Who even are you?

If you don't know, why not just make it up. It's your m.o. after all!

UTT

The “Club Developed” rule kicks in this weekend on 13:15 - Aug 2 with 551 viewsDanFord

The “Club Developed” rule kicks in this weekend on 12:51 - Aug 2 by buoyant

If you don't know, why not just make it up. It's your m.o. after all!

What a witty comeback. Ouch. Is that a burn I see before me. I've not made anything up mate. I simply got lazy and relied on a Wikipedia page once which turned out to be wrong! Something I immediately admitted.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

The “Club Developed” rule kicks in this weekend on 13:40 - Aug 2 with 531 viewsbuoyant

The “Club Developed” rule kicks in this weekend on 13:15 - Aug 2 by DanFord

What a witty comeback. Ouch. Is that a burn I see before me. I've not made anything up mate. I simply got lazy and relied on a Wikipedia page once which turned out to be wrong! Something I immediately admitted.

Thanks Walter

UTT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024