Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are tickets available on the turnstyle on Saturday? (n/t) 18:12 - Jul 25 with 864 viewstrulyblue

[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 18:12]

Poll: Player of the season so far?

Are tickets available on the turnstyle on Saturday? (n/t) on 20:43 - Jul 25 with 756 viewsCurrie10

12th man ?

12th man!?

I don't wish to comment any further sorry.

Not my place.
Are tickets available on the turnstyle on Saturday? (n/t) on 20:44 - Jul 25 with 753 viewsSpruceMoose

Are tickets available on the turnstyle on Saturday? (n/t) on 20:43 - Jul 25 by Currie10

12th man ?

12th man!?

I don't wish to comment any further sorry.

Not my place.

I'm concerned for his welfare. Disappeared, so he has.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Are tickets available on the turnstyle on Saturday? (n/t) on 20:47 - Jul 25 with 740 viewsCurrie10

Are tickets available on the turnstyle on Saturday? (n/t) on 20:44 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

I'm concerned for his welfare. Disappeared, so he has.

Likewise.

That aside, absolutely no chance I'm commenting on tickets incase I fear his wrath and step on his turf.

Not worth it - besides - he's always happy to help.
Are tickets available on the turnstyle on Saturday? (n/t) on 20:47 - Jul 25 with 732 viewsSpruceMoose

Are tickets available on the turnstyle on Saturday? (n/t) on 20:47 - Jul 25 by Currie10

Likewise.

That aside, absolutely no chance I'm commenting on tickets incase I fear his wrath and step on his turf.

Not worth it - besides - he's always happy to help.

Just drop him a PM.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024