Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. 17:18 - Jul 25 with 5353 viewsjpring89

So 4 million basically. Joke offer if that’s true. Plus it means we will all become Derby fans until they are promoted which won’t mind some on here but seriously that’s a dreadful deal.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 20:00 - Jul 25 with 1359 viewsfabian_illness

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:51 - Jul 25 by Illinoisblue

It's Ipswich Town Football Club, not Ipswich Town Gambling Club

You know exactly what I meant.
Clever answer though.
Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 20:03 - Jul 25 with 1344 viewsStokieBlue

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:58 - Jul 25 by LeoMuff

I don’t think £8m upfront is out of the question here, particularly if boro are seriously interested.

Paying even 50% of the fee upfront is pretty unusual I believe.

I seriously doubt we could get 8m upfront. Some of the posts on here the last two days defy rationality.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 20:21 - Jul 25 with 1305 viewsbournemouthblue

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 18:23 - Jul 25 by BlueBadger

So, 4 million then?

Which is less than what Sheffield United were offering

What an absolutely pants deal, surely we aren't considering this?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 20:30 - Jul 25 with 1280 viewsSuffolktractor

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 20:03 - Jul 25 by StokieBlue

I seriously doubt we could get 8m upfront. Some of the posts on here the last two days defy rationality.

SB

Then if we can’t get 8 million up front, we keep him. He is our player under contract and hasn’t said he wants to leave, so offer him an improved deal here because we know with him we have a proven top quality player.
Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 20:31 - Jul 25 with 1274 viewsLeoMuff

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 20:03 - Jul 25 by StokieBlue

SB

Meant £8 for player paid in the normal transfer instalments, not add ons.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 20:32 - Jul 25 with 1274 viewsSpruceMoose

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 20:30 - Jul 25 by Suffolktractor

Then if we can’t get 8 million up front, we keep him. He is our player under contract and hasn’t said he wants to leave, so offer him an improved deal here because we know with him we have a proven top quality player.

I suspect that is what Evans is doing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 20:33 - Jul 25 with 1269 viewsSuffolktractor

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 20:32 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

I suspect that is what Evans is doing.

I would hope you are right.
Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 20:55 - Jul 25 with 1226 viewsjpring89

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 18:42 - Jul 25 by fabian_illness

If you placed a £200 bet and it won you £4,000 would you feel hard done by?

Of course not.
Especially if there was more to come.

Why are people getting so wound up when it’s not even their money.

That’s like putting money on the TWTD acca sorry Rommy but you will understand we should not gamble on a possible outcome like this it’s ridiculous.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Login to get fewer ads

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 21:05 - Jul 25 with 1211 viewsBlueBadger

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:45 - Jul 25 by fabian_illness

No one knows the figures involved, it’s pure speculation and hearsay.

So, is the the far poorer offer that you're telling us is a 'good'deal...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 21:09 - Jul 25 with 1196 viewsfabian_illness

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 21:05 - Jul 25 by BlueBadger

So, is the the far poorer offer that you're telling us is a 'good'deal...

You been on the shandy BB?
Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 21:39 - Jul 25 with 1156 viewsbraveblue

It’ll be enough for Marcus.
Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 00:02 - Jul 26 with 1083 viewsBlueBadger

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 21:09 - Jul 25 by fabian_illness

You been on the shandy BB?

Not enough to think that 'this rumoured offer from Derby is totally a good deal'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024