Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. 17:18 - Jul 25 with 5351 viewsjpring89

So 4 million basically. Joke offer if that’s true. Plus it means we will all become Derby fans until they are promoted which won’t mind some on here but seriously that’s a dreadful deal.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 17:24 - Jul 25 with 3915 viewsThe_Great_Cornholio

Just seen exactly this reported on SSN. Rubbish deal if true.

I need TP, TP for my bunghole.

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 17:28 - Jul 25 with 3885 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

So they dont want to gamble £4m on promotion, but they expect us to? Bonkers.

Anyway, I'm sure that wont be accepted.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 18:00 - Jul 25 with 3655 viewsjpring89

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 17:24 - Jul 25 by The_Great_Cornholio

Just seen exactly this reported on SSN. Rubbish deal if true.

Its awful I’m all for selling a player who wants to go but this is worse than the sheff Utd offer.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 18:04 - Jul 25 with 3626 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 17:28 - Jul 25 by Marshalls_Mullet

So they dont want to gamble £4m on promotion, but they expect us to? Bonkers.

Anyway, I'm sure that wont be accepted.

ME isn’t that stupid-
Maybe 4mil now n 4mil at Xmas and
They probably won’t go up anyway!!!
Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 18:10 - Jul 25 with 3574 viewsEastTownBlue

One of the highlights of this board’s season is Derby fading away dramatically every spring. Can’t have mixed feelings spoiling that.
Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 18:23 - Jul 25 with 3460 viewsBlueBadger

So, 4 million then?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 18:29 - Jul 25 with 3405 viewsBlueBadger

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 18:10 - Jul 25 by EastTownBlue

One of the highlights of this board’s season is Derby fading away dramatically every spring. Can’t have mixed feelings spoiling that.

More to the point, '4 now and 4 on promotion's guaranteed way of selling him for way under his with.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 18:30 - Jul 25 with 3397 viewsArcher4721

Evans would be gutted if we beat them on feb 13th if they were challenging for to six.

Or Maybe we would have a few injuries that night.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 18:30]
Login to get fewer ads

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 18:38 - Jul 25 with 3330 viewsBlueBadger

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 18:04 - Jul 25 by BtreeBlueBlood

ME isn’t that stupid-
Maybe 4mil now n 4mil at Xmas and
They probably won’t go up anyway!!!

'ME isn't that stupid'.

We ARE talking about a man who has employed Roy Keane AND Paul Jewell. On purpose.

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 18:42 - Jul 25 with 3293 viewsfabian_illness

If you placed a £200 bet and it won you £4,000 would you feel hard done by?

Of course not.
Especially if there was more to come.

Why are people getting so wound up when it’s not even their money.
Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 18:52 - Jul 25 with 3216 viewsIllinoisblue

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 18:42 - Jul 25 by fabian_illness

If you placed a £200 bet and it won you £4,000 would you feel hard done by?

Of course not.
Especially if there was more to come.

Why are people getting so wound up when it’s not even their money.

what a bizarre analogy

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:00 - Jul 25 with 3173 viewsfabian_illness

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 18:52 - Jul 25 by Illinoisblue

what a bizarre analogy

Not really.
Its a punt that’s paid off.
Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:03 - Jul 25 with 3156 viewsBlueBadger

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:00 - Jul 25 by fabian_illness

Not really.

Yeah, but this is Derby we're talking about here. We're taking as much of a punt, relying on them to get promoted(which, as well all know, they've achieved by March for the last 4 years running) as they are in order to achieve a payout.

It's like your mate owing you money but only agreeing to pay you ALL your money back if his horse comes in.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 20:58]

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:22 - Jul 25 with 3070 viewsfabian_illness

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:03 - Jul 25 by BlueBadger

Yeah, but this is Derby we're talking about here. We're taking as much of a punt, relying on them to get promoted(which, as well all know, they've achieved by March for the last 4 years running) as they are in order to achieve a payout.

It's like your mate owing you money but only agreeing to pay you ALL your money back if his horse comes in.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 20:58]

Ok, I see what you’re saying.

From my point of view, £4,000,000 is good for someone who cost £200,000 less than a year ago.
The rest is a bonus.
Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:23 - Jul 25 with 3071 viewsSarge

We need to insert a ‘bottle it in March’ clause
Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:24 - Jul 25 with 3054 viewsBlueBadger

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:22 - Jul 25 by fabian_illness

From my point of view, £4,000,000 is good for someone who cost £200,000 less than a year ago.
The rest is a bonus.

It's not good if someone else has already(reportedly) offered six though, is it?

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:33 - Jul 25 with 3011 viewsvilanovablue

It's not a joke but a decent return as I said last night at our one season wonders we sold for a fortune where are they now? As a hint start with Wickham...
Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:34 - Jul 25 with 3010 viewshadleighboyblue

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:22 - Jul 25 by fabian_illness

The rest is a bonus.

Not when we could have got £5m from Sheff United .

Given Derby's usual blow out after Christmas , we would more likely only get £4m
Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:38 - Jul 25 with 2960 viewsLeoMuff

We would need our heads testing if this was accepted, no point selling for £4m up front.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:45 - Jul 25 with 2921 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:33 - Jul 25 by vilanovablue

It's not a joke but a decent return as I said last night at our one season wonders we sold for a fortune where are they now? As a hint start with Wickham...

I'm sure glad none of you lot are handling the negotiations. Maddison went for around £22M, and you think offers in the £4M - £6M range are decent offers??? The starting point should be £8M up front, we should be aiming for £10M, Martyn has had a much better season than Maddison, and is still only 28. They will be offering a 3-4 year contract, by which time he is 31 or 32.

Poll: would you rather

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:45 - Jul 25 with 2917 viewsfabian_illness

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:24 - Jul 25 by BlueBadger

It's not good if someone else has already(reportedly) offered six though, is it?

No one knows the figures involved, it’s pure speculation and hearsay.
Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:51 - Jul 25 with 2873 viewsIllinoisblue

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:00 - Jul 25 by fabian_illness

Not really.

It's Ipswich Town Football Club, not Ipswich Town Gambling Club

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:55 - Jul 25 with 2824 viewsSpruceMoose

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:45 - Jul 25 by LegendofthePhoenix

I'm sure glad none of you lot are handling the negotiations. Maddison went for around £22M, and you think offers in the £4M - £6M range are decent offers??? The starting point should be £8M up front, we should be aiming for £10M, Martyn has had a much better season than Maddison, and is still only 28. They will be offering a 3-4 year contract, by which time he is 31 or 32.

Ridiculous. You've been playing too much Football Manager.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:58 - Jul 25 with 2796 viewsLeoMuff

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:55 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

Ridiculous. You've been playing too much Football Manager.

I don’t think £8m upfront is out of the question here, particularly if boro are seriously interested.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:59 - Jul 25 with 2788 viewsSpruceMoose

Only 4 million up front and another 4 if promoted. on 19:58 - Jul 25 by LeoMuff

I don’t think £8m upfront is out of the question here, particularly if boro are seriously interested.

Oh no doubt. The whole world has been playing too much Football Manager. That sum is ridiculous, even if we do get it and put it to good use. It's too damn high!

The comparison with Maddison is a little OTT though.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 20:01]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024