Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Linked with Stockley 13:22 - Jul 25 with 1910 viewsipswichtillidie

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/ipswich-eye-24-goal-striker-as-waghorn-replace

Sketchy source albeit.

Gav

Linked with Stockley on 13:23 - Jul 25 with 1894 viewsKieran_Knows

Came from Sky last night.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/14728/11447795/preston-and-ipswich-among-

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Linked with Stockley on 13:59 - Jul 25 with 1673 viewsKTBlue

One of my mates is an exeter fan, i asked him if he thought hes good enough to step up to the championship, this is his reply:

Maybe, personally don’t think he’s got quite enough pace. But he scored 1 every 2 games last season for us with not much support at times so he’s got a bit of quality. Prob a good age as well now 24/25? Thinks he’s got 2 years left on his contract so 💵 💵
Linked with Stockley on 14:02 - Jul 25 with 1633 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Linked with Stockley on 13:59 - Jul 25 by KTBlue

One of my mates is an exeter fan, i asked him if he thought hes good enough to step up to the championship, this is his reply:

Maybe, personally don’t think he’s got quite enough pace. But he scored 1 every 2 games last season for us with not much support at times so he’s got a bit of quality. Prob a good age as well now 24/25? Thinks he’s got 2 years left on his contract so 💵 💵

Sky article says he is final year of contract.

Can definitely live with a lack of pace if he has ability and that scoring record when not in a good side.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Linked with Stockley on 14:05 - Jul 25 with 1577 viewsMullet

I mentioned Wyke on twitter this morning both strike me as PH types.

I wonder if Toney might interest PH too if we have some cash going. Eze from QPR would be a left field gamble I'd welcome too as they reshape their squad under a new manager.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Linked with Stockley on 14:37 - Jul 25 with 1453 viewsTIB

Linked with Stockley on 14:05 - Jul 25 by Mullet

I mentioned Wyke on twitter this morning both strike me as PH types.

I wonder if Toney might interest PH too if we have some cash going. Eze from QPR would be a left field gamble I'd welcome too as they reshape their squad under a new manager.

Hurst will have witnessed Toney trying to take penalty duties off Josh Morris last season when Scunthorpe played Shrewsbury. Scunthorpe were already 1-0 up and when Toney stopped arguing and let Morris take the penalty, he missed...Shrewsbury went on to win 2-1. Not sure Hurst will want a character like that around.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024