Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Recruitment at ITFC..... 08:05 - Jul 18 with 1833 viewsSquatterMadras

PH wants more players, but does not seem very confident of getting what he wants at the moment.

Question is, how does recruitment work at Ipswich under ME? In particular, is PH given a budget for transfers and wages, and who is involved in negotiations?

We can all guess, but does anyone know exactly?

Poll: What has Evans lent ITFC in total over the 3 financial years 2015-2017?

Recruitment at ITFC..... on 08:12 - Jul 18 with 1790 viewsWestcountryblue

PH will give Marcus a list, which he will work through, make enquiries, bid, negotiate etc...

PH has high expectations of all of his staff and players and is meticulous in his planning, so the pressure will be on for ME to perform and bring in a good majority of his targets. Personally, I would have liked to have seen Tilt in already. Not too sure why we are quibbling over a few 000k when our need to embed a CB is so great at the moment,
Recruitment at ITFC..... on 08:17 - Jul 18 with 1770 viewsIpswichKnight

Recruitment at ITFC..... on 08:12 - Jul 18 by Westcountryblue

PH will give Marcus a list, which he will work through, make enquiries, bid, negotiate etc...

PH has high expectations of all of his staff and players and is meticulous in his planning, so the pressure will be on for ME to perform and bring in a good majority of his targets. Personally, I would have liked to have seen Tilt in already. Not too sure why we are quibbling over a few 000k when our need to embed a CB is so great at the moment,

Think Blackpool are stalling in hope of a bidding war which doesn't seem to be happening.
Recruitment at ITFC..... on 08:47 - Jul 18 with 1651 viewsBasuco

You have forgotten about the most important part of a transfer, the agent fee, in the modern football world it is the agents that make a transfer happen. The club and player terms are the easy bit.
Recruitment at ITFC..... on 08:52 - Jul 18 with 1624 viewsSquatterMadras

Recruitment at ITFC..... on 08:12 - Jul 18 by Westcountryblue

If that is so, a consequence is that is if ME fails to get PH's targets in, PH is left to face the music himself (fans' and media negative reaction) or he can protect his position by stating indirectly that his employer failed to deliver. Correct?

Recruitment at ITFC..... on 10:03 - Jul 18 with 1461 viewsSquatterMadras

Recruitment at ITFC..... on 08:47 - Jul 18 by Basuco

You have forgotten about the most important part of a transfer, the agent fee, in the modern football world it is the agents that make a transfer happen. The club and player terms are the easy bit.

Not sure that any bit of a transfer is easy when ME is involved. If you continually look out for the bargain buy though, you may be missing real opportunities that maybe cost that bit more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024