Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roy keane 22:30 - Jul 11 with 7142 viewsvapour_trail

What a cnt. Why is he there and what is the point? Get rid.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Roy keane on 22:33 - Jul 11 with 5799 viewsflimflam

He is such a knob but is amusing me as he is just trying to wind the others up but you can tell they are all mates as he is just smirking when he gets a rise.

Quite funny actually.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Roy keane on 22:35 - Jul 11 with 5782 viewsvapour_trail

Roy keane on 22:33 - Jul 11 by flimflam

He is such a knob but is amusing me as he is just trying to wind the others up but you can tell they are all mates as he is just smirking when he gets a rise.

Quite funny actually.

This is no surprise

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Roy keane on 23:22 - Jul 11 with 5647 viewsZacak

He's a winner with a winners mentality. Wright is happy to be in the semi. Winners aren't.
Roy keane on 23:24 - Jul 11 with 5636 viewsSarge

Roy keane on 23:22 - Jul 11 by Zacak

He's a winner with a winners mentality. Wright is happy to be in the semi. Winners aren't.

Yeah some winner. Any idiot can finish 15th in the championship etc etc..
Roy keane on 23:29 - Jul 11 with 5608 viewsZacak

Roy keane on 23:24 - Jul 11 by Sarge

Yeah some winner. Any idiot can finish 15th in the championship etc etc..

Yep sure he was happy with that, Wright would have been.
Roy keane on 23:32 - Jul 11 with 5600 viewsfergalsharkey

Roy Keane a winner??

What planet are you on....blokes such a failure he is assistant manager for a country that couldnt even qualify to reach a tournament...... note i said assistant....not good enough to manage a shyte side just assist.
Fu@@ i g winner!!!!my sister won a penalty competition in majorca in 1984 and got a whistle as a prize..is she a winner too?

Poll: Cook out?

Roy keane on 23:45 - Jul 11 with 5562 viewsZacak

Roy keane on 23:32 - Jul 11 by fergalsharkey

Roy Keane a winner??

What planet are you on....blokes such a failure he is assistant manager for a country that couldnt even qualify to reach a tournament...... note i said assistant....not good enough to manage a shyte side just assist.
Fu@@ i g winner!!!!my sister won a penalty competition in majorca in 1984 and got a whistle as a prize..is she a winner too?

Well done
Roy keane on 23:58 - Jul 11 with 5532 viewsPhilTWTD

Think he's right we'll not have a better opportunity unfortunately, and that we'll look back and rue not putting the game to bed when we were on top in the first half.

But, far better than we all expected. I didn't even watch any of the pre-tournament friendlies as I had so little interest or expectation going into it and it's been up there with Italia 90 or Euro 96.
Login to get fewer ads

Roy keane on 03:09 - Jul 12 with 5430 viewsshoopdelang

Roy keane on 23:32 - Jul 11 by fergalsharkey

Roy Keane a winner??

Come on like him or not Roy Keane is a winner and a leader. As a footballer he would get in most sides even today, look at his career at Man United.

He’s ITVs anti hero. Remember it’s not just English people who watch it. I’m sure the Irish, Scots and welsh appreciate his honest and pessimistic perspective on England.
Roy keane on 03:14 - Jul 12 with 5423 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

Would have been interesting to see Keane's demeanor had the Republic of Ireland been involved tonight in place of the English. Granted his tenure with us was garbage and in retrospect a poor decision that either Sheepshanks or Evans went with, but as a standalone individual I got no issue with the man.

Keane as a player was the epitome of leadership, someone you could rely on who refused to be intimidated but was also prone to wrongful behavior, both on the field and when given the opportunity to speak out on something. Seems adequate as a commentator but needs to speak up a bit as often his voice is barely audible. Appears to possess the same one dimensional traits as Steven Seagal i.e. a perpetual scowl or face of indifference, all rather bland and expressionless.

Could be argued that's why he made for such a poor or average manager, whatever intensity he had on the field seems far removed once he obtained a managerial capacity.
Roy keane on 07:16 - Jul 12 with 5253 viewsGeoffSentence

I was bemused by one thing he said "Sometimes you have to lose to win"....... at least we know what his master plan for us was now.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Roy keane on 07:28 - Jul 12 with 5232 viewsWickets

Roy Keane A winner ? the man who walked away from a World Cup when his country needed him!!
Roy keane on 07:55 - Jul 12 with 5164 viewspoppiesman

Awful manager.
Awful person.

I switch Tv off everytime he is on it.
Waste of TV air time for the irish bell**d
Roy keane on 08:05 - Jul 12 with 5125 viewsBluebell

I couldn't understand why they wanted an Irish man to be there for and England/ Croatia game!

Whatever has he done to his hair? Last time he was on he had grey stubble and a lot of grey on his head. It was all black yesterday.
Roy keane on 08:24 - Jul 12 with 5064 viewsBlueBadger

God, remember when this 'winner' was our manager and repeatedly sent us out to play grinding, attritional, negative football?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Roy keane on 09:47 - Jul 12 with 4932 viewsTJS

I could not believe my eyes when I saw he was in the studio last night.
How f---ing dare ITV allow that vile Irishman to comment on England’s quality.
We got to the semi-final because Gareth Southgate got us playing as a team of equals.
Not something that social inadequate who walked out on his own country would understand.
Roy keane on 10:18 - Jul 12 with 4874 viewschicoazul

Roy keane on 23:58 - Jul 11 by PhilTWTD

Think he's right we'll not have a better opportunity unfortunately, and that we'll look back and rue not putting the game to bed when we were on top in the first half.

But, far better than we all expected. I didn't even watch any of the pre-tournament friendlies as I had so little interest or expectation going into it and it's been up there with Italia 90 or Euro 96.

Keane is always right. He is a man with a laser like perception on what is wrong in any given situation, and absolutely no clue about how to put it right. He should be a TWTDer.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Roy keane on 10:29 - Jul 12 with 4853 viewsDarth_Koont

Roy keane on 10:18 - Jul 12 by chicoazul

Keane is always right. He is a man with a laser like perception on what is wrong in any given situation, and absolutely no clue about how to put it right. He should be a TWTDer.

My Irony-meter just shat itself.

Pronouns: He/Him

Roy keane on 10:30 - Jul 12 with 4846 viewsPhilTWTD

Roy keane on 10:18 - Jul 12 by chicoazul

Interestingly, he always had a great deal of time for Gareth Southgate when he was here. I think they may have done coaching badges together and got on well.
Roy keane on 10:31 - Jul 12 with 4838 viewschicoazul

Roy keane on 10:29 - Jul 12 by Darth_Koont

My Irony-meter just shat itself.

Haha! Thought someone would like that one!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Roy keane on 10:32 - Jul 12 with 4833 viewschicoazul

Roy keane on 10:30 - Jul 12 by PhilTWTD

Interestingly, he always had a great deal of time for Gareth Southgate when he was here. I think they may have done coaching badges together and got on well.

Roy keane on 10:37 - Jul 12 with 4818 viewsDarth_Koont

Roy keane on 10:31 - Jul 12 by chicoazul

Haha! Thought someone would like that one!

Haha. Masterful effort, 10/10.

Pronouns: He/Him

Roy keane on 11:20 - Jul 12 with 4746 viewsRedX

The truth hurts.

Keane on the ball with a few truth bombs and he gets scalded by the usual few here.

He is well entitled to his opinion especially considering the great career he has had.
Roy keane on 11:34 - Jul 12 with 4708 viewsFunge

Roy keane on 11:20 - Jul 12 by RedX

The truth hurts.

Keane on the ball with a few truth bombs and he gets scalded by the usual few here.

He is well entitled to his opinion especially considering the great career he has had.

Here's some truth for you.

He was a dogsh1t ITFC manager who ruined our youth academy, and set us back at least 10 years.

He's as big a troll as Piers Moron.
Roy keane on 11:37 - Jul 12 with 4691 viewsRedX

Roy keane on 11:34 - Jul 12 by Funge

Here's some truth for you.

He was a dogsh1t ITFC manager who ruined our youth academy, and set us back at least 10 years.

He's as big a troll as Piers Moron.

What has any of that got to do with what he said lastnight?

He was the most decorated and successful captain of the biggest club in the world for ten years.

His opinion counts no matter what he did at Ipswich.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024