Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most nervous/excited I've ever been for a non-ITFC game 12:02 - Jul 11 with 720 viewsBlueinBrum

Having grown up in an underwhelming era for the national team (my football memory kicks in from France 98) I've always felt a bit apathetic towards England. Always been club before country by a country mile.

Feel properly invested this time around though, it's just 'different'. Objectively speaking, whatever happens this tournament has been a rousing success for the England team, and i genuinely can see a bright future for this crop. But god i really fecking hope we do it tonight.
Most nervous/excited I've ever been for a non-ITFC game on 12:37 - Jul 11 with 684 viewsgosblue

I’m almost the opposite. I usually get caught up in the euphoria of England only to suffer the bitterest of disappointment before being able to enjoy the tournament once we are out. My onlly expectations this time were to get out of the group and to enjoy the efforts of a young, attacking England side without expecting too much. To be where we are now and being guaranteed to still be around at the weekend is beyond most England fans’ wildest dreams and ‘Sir’ Gareth and the lads are heroes irrespective of tonight’s result. Btw I think we will edge it tonight.
Most nervous/excited I've ever been for a non-ITFC game on 12:38 - Jul 11 with 687 viewsFtnfwest

ill remind everyone of this sort of thing when we get to some euro 2020 qualifier against Liechtenstein or someone on a cold November evening
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024