Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre season training 06:45 - Jul 7 with 870 viewstrncbluearmy

Suppose only the players can really tell you and the proof will be in the coming season but the pre-season training looks far more professional and thought out then previously

COYB
COME ON ENGLAND
Pre season training on 08:05 - Jul 7 with 774 viewsartsbossbeard

Out of interest, what did you see from previous that wasn't professional in pre-season?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Pre season training on 09:04 - Jul 7 with 710 viewstrncbluearmy

Pre season training on 08:05 - Jul 7 by artsbossbeard

Out of interest, what did you see from previous that wasn't professional in pre-season?

Every season there has been pre-season footage at the training ground and on tour and I have often thought it all looked a bit half hearted,just a feeling really after looking at the stuff currently coming out.
Pre season training on 09:20 - Jul 7 with 660 viewswitchdoctor

Pre season training on 09:04 - Jul 7 by trncbluearmy

Every season there has been pre-season footage at the training ground and on tour and I have often thought it all looked a bit half hearted,just a feeling really after looking at the stuff currently coming out.

boom..👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024