Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town Linked With Fulham Winger Edun 13:05 - Jul 4 with 1760 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33906/town-linked-with-fulham-winger-edu

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Town Linked With Fulham Winger Edun on 15:04 - Jul 4 with 1580 viewsBlueBoots

Excellent - our team building policy for this season seems to be to take on the Championship with the England U19 team; 3 of our own, 1 on loan from Chelsea already, and possibly Edun to follow. Keep 'em coming - Mason Mount from Chelsea too, and Phil Foden from Man City (they owe us one for Ben Knight) next please...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Town Linked With Fulham Winger Edun on 16:59 - Jul 4 with 1540 viewscrazyblue68

Town Linked With Fulham Winger Edun on 15:04 - Jul 4 by BlueBoots

Excellent - our team building policy for this season seems to be to take on the Championship with the England U19 team; 3 of our own, 1 on loan from Chelsea already, and possibly Edun to follow. Keep 'em coming - Mason Mount from Chelsea too, and Phil Foden from Man City (they owe us one for Ben Knight) next please...

We will need nannies to look after them at this rate. They wont be able to play night games because it will be past their bed time.
Lets get some experience. Younger ones are good, but a whole team of them will be a disaster.
Whats different? Same old Bollox
Town Linked With Fulham Winger Edun on 17:06 - Jul 4 with 1519 viewsBLUEBEAT

If Edun was recently on trial with MLS side Portland Timbers, doesn’t that mean he’s available to buy?

Poll: W or W

Town Linked With Fulham Winger Edun on 17:31 - Jul 4 with 1479 viewsRammo

Now this would be a good signing, not the finished article but great promise.

Made the mistake of looking at the comments, wished I hadn't. Everyone moaned about how MM picked older more experienced players over young, now we have PH who is looking at young talent they're moaning we need more experience..............you can't win with some people!

Even when you feel down always remember its just a game.

Town Linked With Fulham Winger Edun on 18:02 - Jul 4 with 1425 viewspabloisgod

Town Linked With Fulham Winger Edun on 17:06 - Jul 4 by BLUEBEAT

If Edun was recently on trial with MLS side Portland Timbers, doesn’t that mean he’s available to buy?

That confuses me as well - says we are trying to take him on loan but also that he is leaving Craven Cottage this summer ?

Does that not mean we would sign him on a free transfer ?!
Town Linked With Fulham Winger Edun on 18:08 - Jul 4 with 1415 viewsmanchego

Town Linked With Fulham Winger Edun on 17:31 - Jul 4 by Rammo

Now this would be a good signing, not the finished article but great promise.

Made the mistake of looking at the comments, wished I hadn't. Everyone moaned about how MM picked older more experienced players over young, now we have PH who is looking at young talent they're moaning we need more experience..............you can't win with some people!

you can't win with stupid people
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024