Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Felix Paßlack 19:13 - Jul 2 with 2782 viewsuefacup81

That is one hell of a signing for that lot.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Felix Paßlack on 19:16 - Jul 2 with 2760 viewsSpruceMoose

14 Bundesliga appearances in three seasons, no goals, no assists, one yellow card.

He'll fit right in.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Felix Paßlack on 19:21 - Jul 2 with 2689 viewsKieran_Knows

He’s got nothing on our Kane.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Felix Paßlack on 19:23 - Jul 2 with 2666 viewsMrTown

Felix Paßlack on 19:16 - Jul 2 by SpruceMoose

14 Bundesliga appearances in three seasons, no goals, no assists, one yellow card.

He'll fit right in.

Don't know how he's been defined as a good signing.

Did see they signed Teemu Pukki unfortunately who's had a fantastic time over the past 2 years in the Danish Superliga scoring 48 goals over 2 campaigns.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Felix Paßlack on 19:24 - Jul 2 with 2651 viewsslump

Why's that then?

Genuinely interested.

UTT

Felix Paßlack on 19:31 - Jul 2 with 2583 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Felix Paßlack on 19:23 - Jul 2 by MrTown

Don't know how he's been defined as a good signing.

Did see they signed Teemu Pukki unfortunately who's had a fantastic time over the past 2 years in the Danish Superliga scoring 48 goals over 2 campaigns.

"The Danish Superliga".

7 goals in a season in the Scottish league before that.

They love their free-scoring strikers from European lower leagues don't they? How is Rip van Winkle working out for them? What about the German ones their manager brought from the German reserve leagues?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Felix Paßlack on 19:38 - Jul 2 with 2520 viewsMrTown

Felix Paßlack on 19:31 - Jul 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

"The Danish Superliga".

7 goals in a season in the Scottish league before that.

They love their free-scoring strikers from European lower leagues don't they? How is Rip van Winkle working out for them? What about the German ones their manager brought from the German reserve leagues?

'The Danish Superliga" - where did we get Knudsen from again...I forgot....

Daryl Murphy scored 3 in the Scottish league before he came to us. How did he do for us again...?

Really? As far as I can see..... on 19:39 - Jul 2 with 2509 viewsBloots

....it looks like he played a total of 74 minutes in the Bundesliga last season.

Rock n roll.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Felix Paßlack on 19:39 - Jul 2 with 2493 viewsSpruceMoose

Felix Paßlack on 19:38 - Jul 2 by MrTown

Daryl Murphy scored 3 in the Scottish league before he came to us. How did he do for us again...?

So what? Who cares who those old cloggers up the road sign. Let's not get our panties in a bunch every time they sign some kid or journeyman from somewhere.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Pretty terribly.... on 19:40 - Jul 2 with 2488 viewsBloots

...apart from one season.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Felix Paßlack on 19:45 - Jul 2 with 2413 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Knudsen who took 3 years here to develop into an international class defender.

OK, I am happy for them to have signed a player of that standard but I am not sure he will go far in replacing Maddison.

Similarly the OP player - not sure what standard Hoffenheim reserves where his 2-year loan has just been cut short play at but I suspect it is not the Championship level.

I recognise we are both shopping in the lower leagues and looking for a bargain but I am glad our shopping is generally being done closer to home.

Felix Paßlack on 19:53 - Jul 2 with 2324 viewsMrTown

Felix Paßlack on 19:45 - Jul 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

Knudsen who took 3 years here to develop into an international class defender.

OK, I am happy for them to have signed a player of that standard but I am not sure he will go far in replacing Maddison.

Similarly the OP player - not sure what standard Hoffenheim reserves where his 2-year loan has just been cut short play at but I suspect it is not the Championship level.

I recognise we are both shopping in the lower leagues and looking for a bargain but I am glad our shopping is generally being done closer to home.

Knudsen won his first international caps before he came to Ipswich?

Agreed he won't go near replacing Maddison, Pukki been playing as a no.9, Maddison more of a no. 10.

Also agree with the signing of Felix Passlack, he's done nothing at all in his career to suggest he's anywhere near championship level.

Felix Paßlack on 20:03 - Jul 2 with 2242 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Felix Paßlack on 19:53 - Jul 2 by MrTown

Agreed he won't go near replacing Maddison, Pukki been playing as a no.9, Maddison more of a no. 10.

Also agree with the signing of Felix Passlack, he's done nothing at all in his career to suggest he's anywhere near championship level.

He may have won caps before but would you say he is an international regular? How often does he get picked? Would you say he has developed in his time here? I certainly would.

Felix Paßlack on 21:15 - Jul 2 with 2031 viewsBig_Jase

Felix Paßlack on 19:53 - Jul 2 by MrTown

In my FM17 save with Ipswich in by 2020 he had become the best right winger in the world after scoring 32 goals in 57 games for the Tow’un before being sold to Real Madrid for 89million. Not sure if that’s a good judge but I know he is incredibly highly rated at Dortmund.

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

Pretty terribly.... on 21:21 - Jul 2 with 1984 viewsSuperblue95

Pretty terribly.... on 19:40 - Jul 2 by Bloots

...apart from one season.

That's a joke right?

He may not have had much competition but he's been one of the best players we've had in the past decade or so

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Felix Paßlack on 21:56 - Jul 2 with 1819 viewsBrixtonBlue

Felix Paßlack on 19:16 - Jul 2 by SpruceMoose

He'll fit right in.

I think they should put that one Bundesliga yellow card on their honours list.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024