Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Physio Chris Skitt leaves Shrewsbury Town after 10 years to join Paul Hurst 16:03 - Jun 28 with 1367 views12th_Man

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Physio Chris Skitt leaves Shrewsbury Town after 10 years to join Paul Hurst on 16:06 - Jun 28 with 1336 viewsCaptainObvious

Anyone who rhymes with biscuit must be a decent acquisition.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

Physio Chris Skitt leaves Shrewsbury Town after 10 years to join Paul Hurst on 16:09 - Jun 28 with 1289 viewsbluehook

Physio Chris Skitt leaves Shrewsbury Town after 10 years to join Paul Hurst on 16:06 - Jun 28 by CaptainObvious

Now we need someone whose name rhymes with Hobnob, then Gav will be beyond orgasmic.
Physio Chris Skitt leaves Shrewsbury Town after 10 years to join Paul Hurst on 16:28 - Jun 28 with 1146 viewsFixed_It

Physio Chris Skitt leaves Shrewsbury Town after 10 years to join Paul Hurst on 16:06 - Jun 28 by CaptainObvious

Initially I felt a bit sorry for Shrewsbury - but I guess that's how the cookie crumbles.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Physio Chris Skitt leaves Shrewsbury Town after 10 years to join Paul Hurst on 16:29 - Jun 28 with 1142 viewsDanFord

We've got their manager, their assistant and now we've really taken the Chris Skitt.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024