Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just like burning the scum scarves in the Northstand in the old days 14:43 - Jun 27 with 985 viewstrncbluearmy

https://mobile.twitter.com/OwenITFC18

But better if he does it

COYB
Just like burning the scum scarves in the Northstand in the old days on 14:48 - Jun 27 with 947 viewsSpruceMoose

Barely literate. These people should have tried harder in school.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just like burning the scum scarves in the Northstand in the old days on 15:08 - Jun 27 with 876 viewsBlueBadger

What language is that he's writing in?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just like burning the scum scarves in the Northstand in the old days on 15:09 - Jun 27 with 867 viewsSpruceMoose

Just like burning the scum scarves in the Northstand in the old days on 15:08 - Jun 27 by BlueBadger

What language is that he's writing in?

Numbskull I think.

He's a lovely lad...

https://mobile.twitter.com/OwenITFC18/status/1009118696898326528
[Post edited 27 Jun 2018 15:10]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Just like burning the scum scarves in the Northstand in the old days on 15:11 - Jun 27 with 857 viewsWD19

Just so I get this clear....

....If lots of people like his post he will give Norwich city some of his money!?
Just like burning the scum scarves in the Northstand in the old days on 15:15 - Jun 27 with 833 viewsSpruceMoose

Just like burning the scum scarves in the Northstand in the old days on 15:11 - Jun 27 by WD19

Just so I get this clear....

....If lots of people like his post he will give Norwich city some of his money!?

Hopefully he'll be wearing the kit while he sets fire to it.

Just like burning the scum scarves in the Northstand in the old days on 15:34 - Jun 27 with 785 viewsBlueBadger

Just like burning the scum scarves in the Northstand in the old days on 15:09 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

Numbskull I think.

He's a lovely lad...

https://mobile.twitter.com/OwenITFC18/status/1009118696898326528
[Post edited 27 Jun 2018 15:10]

Classy.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Just like burning the scum scarves in the Northstand in the old days on 15:35 - Jun 27 with 783 viewsBlueBadger

Just like burning the scum scarves in the Northstand in the old days on 15:15 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

Hopefully he'll be wearing the kit while he sets fire to it.

The Master Race can be quite puny, really.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024