Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
9 goals celebrated in House of Pendejo today 20:58 - Jun 24 with 1103 viewsPendejo

Thoroughly enjoyed that performance from la seleccion

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

9 goals celebrated in House of Pendejo today on 21:12 - Jun 24 with 1083 viewsFtnfwest

I’ve found in this World Cup that the South American teams that have been best to watch are Columbia and poor old Peru even though they’re out. Both of them are throw backs to the old out and out attacking South American sides although Columbia have defensive qualities as well. They really wanted it tonight too.
9 goals celebrated in House of Pendejo today on 21:15 - Jun 24 with 1077 viewsm14_blue

Could be interesting in your house come the next round....

Colombia looked really excellent tonight.
9 goals celebrated in House of Pendejo today on 22:35 - Jun 24 with 1031 viewsEdwardStone

Congratulations to you and yours Mr P

3 stunning goals from open play for Colombia...

Reminded me of how Ipswich used to play back in the day
9 goals celebrated in House of Pendejo today on 22:50 - Jun 24 with 1016 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Well done Mike !

Watching Ipswich under McCarthy wasn't as terrible as watching Poland today. Some similar aspects though.

Hope Colombia will go far in this tournament as they have been really impressive tonight.
9 goals celebrated in House of Pendejo today on 01:40 - Jun 25 with 948 viewsLuk38644

9 goals celebrated in House of Pendejo today on 21:12 - Jun 24 by Ftnfwest

I’ve found in this World Cup that the South American teams that have been best to watch are Columbia and poor old Peru even though they’re out. Both of them are throw backs to the old out and out attacking South American sides although Columbia have defensive qualities as well. They really wanted it tonight too.

Agree regarding Peru, I really hope they manage to beat Australia and get a famous World Cup win because they deserve it, they'd looked brilliant in attack.

Carillo looks like a totally different player to the one that was at Watford, he's the sort of player that will get a move off the back of this WC and his performances. Cueva has looked equally as impressive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024