Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H 19:49 - Jun 24 with 3014 viewsGlasgowBlue

Doesn't really matter whether we finish 1st or second I haven't seen anything to be worried about.

Can anyone with time on their hands work out who would be our prospective quater finalists shpould we proceed?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 19:52 - Jun 24 with 2996 viewsSuperblue95

If we finish second we would likely be playing Mexico in the quarter finals if we make it

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 19:52 - Jun 24 with 2993 viewsvapour_trail

We could win it lose to all of them I reckon, but Colombia look good tonight and Senegal have something about them.

Assuming we reach last 8 we play groups e or f.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 19:53 - Jun 24 with 2984 viewsvapour_trail

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 19:52 - Jun 24 by Superblue95

If we finish second we would likely be playing Mexico in the quarter finals if we make it

Mexico may not even get out of the group.

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 19:55 - Jun 24 with 2967 viewsSuperblue95

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 19:53 - Jun 24 by vapour_trail

Mexico may not even get out of the group.

True but a draw will see them top it, which I expect them to do

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 19:57 - Jun 24 with 2951 viewsitfcjoe

1st

Senegal
Brazil/Germany
France/Portugal
Spain

2nd
Japan
Swiss/Mexico
Spain/Croatia
Brazil

I'd rest players on Thurs and see what happens.

Gert minutes into legs of rest of squad, keep freshness into the main men - reckon Belgium will do the same and what will be will be.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 19:58 - Jun 24 with 2945 viewsvapour_trail

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 19:55 - Jun 24 by Superblue95

True but a draw will see them top it, which I expect them to do

Sweden are obdurate. That group is well up in the air.

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 19:59 - Jun 24 with 2930 viewsSpruceMoose

Poland are showing perfectly why the FIFA ratings are a sham. Top ten team my @rse.

That goes for Argentina too.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:00 - Jun 24 with 2918 viewsbrazil1982

If you wanna be the best, then you gotta beat the rest.
Login to get fewer ads

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:02 - Jun 24 with 2905 viewsHerbivore

Colombia look decent, the other three are pretty average. Our potential 2nd round and QF opponents will be known by kick off time on Thursday, I can see a scenario where neither side really wants to win.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:03 - Jun 24 with 2898 viewsitfcjoe

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 19:59 - Jun 24 by SpruceMoose

Poland are showing perfectly why the FIFA ratings are a sham. Top ten team my @rse.

They are changing how rankings work, more in line with ELO rankings as teams like Poland, Switzerland and Wales have manipulated them.

In short, if you play a friendly against someone really low in the rankings, even if you win your raking is worsened because you get points related to their ranking and then points are divided by games.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:13 - Jun 24 with 2856 viewsAce_High1

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 19:59 - Jun 24 by SpruceMoose

Yes wasn't it Rommy who has been saying how good they are over the last 6 months and they will knock England out?

They are cack.
I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:14 - Jun 24 with 2848 viewsAce_High1

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:02 - Jun 24 by Herbivore

Colombia look decent, the other three are pretty average. Our potential 2nd round and QF opponents will be known by kick off time on Thursday, I can see a scenario where neither side really wants to win.

Colombia have some really good players.

One of those South American teams that with a bit of momentum could go on a really good run and be a hard team to face.
I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:16 - Jun 24 with 2834 viewsvapour_trail

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:14 - Jun 24 by Ace_High1

Colombia have some really good players.

One of those South American teams that with a bit of momentum could go on a really good run and be a hard team to face.

Cuadradro (sp?) looks quality.

Another one who wasted away at Chelsea.

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:18 - Jun 24 with 2817 viewsCurrie10

Would be very keen to avoid colombia
I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:18 - Jun 24 with 2812 viewsSpruceMoose

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:13 - Jun 24 by Ace_High1

Yes wasn't it Rommy who has been saying how good they are over the last 6 months and they will knock England out?

They are cack.

Kids eh? Always think they know best. You have to let them make their own mistakes.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:35 - Jun 24 with 2754 viewsAce_High1

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:16 - Jun 24 by vapour_trail

Cuadradro (sp?) looks quality.

Another one who wasted away at Chelsea.

As he and they are now showing!

Dangerous side.
I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:35 - Jun 24 with 2754 viewsVaughan8

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:13 - Jun 24 by Ace_High1

They are cack.

He was quite adamant about it. Wasn’t taking any of it. 3-0 ......they are out.

Someone must be searching for that thread right now..... haha
I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:47 - Jun 24 with 2712 viewsCurrie10

They are cack.

I think they would beat us or Belgium
I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:50 - Jun 24 with 2698 viewsHerbivore

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:47 - Jun 24 by Currie10

I think they would beat us or Belgium

You do realise they're talking about Poland? You think Poland would beat England and Belgium?

on 20:54 - Jun 24 with 2677 views_

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:18 - Jun 24 by SpruceMoose

Kids eh? Always think they know best. You have to let them make their own mistakes.

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:56 - Jun 24 with 2669 viewsCurrie10

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:50 - Jun 24 by Herbivore

You do realise they're talking about Poland? You think Poland would beat England and Belgium?

Ah. Will revise to mean Colombia providing they beat Senegal first!!
I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 21:22 - Jun 24 with 2628 viewsHerbivore

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:56 - Jun 24 by Currie10

Ah. Will revise to mean Colombia providing they beat Senegal first!!

If they can't beat Senegal then they're not good enough to beat England or Belgium. To be honest I'd make us or Belgium favourites against them if they do qualify, although it'd be a competitive game for sure.

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 07:22 - Jun 25 with 2233 viewsBloomBlue

I'd fancy our chances against any of the 4 teams from Group H on 20:02 - Jun 24 by Herbivore

Colombia look poor in defence especially on corners / free kicks which has been our stength so far.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024