Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Price differential for world cup packages. 19:36 - Jun 24 with 1030 viewsgtsb

Any South American blues on here. I'm intrigued to know what your average South American would have to pay for a package including flights, accommodation and tickets compared to a European who is a lot nearer as there seems to be so many South Americans at this world cup.
Price differential for world cup packages. on 19:38 - Jun 24 with 1009 viewsbrazil1982

I would imagine the majority of S American fans live in Europe~
Price differential for world cup packages. on 19:42 - Jun 24 with 994 viewsitfcjoe

It's a lot cheaper now Jack Warner doesn't have a monopoly on travel packages being sold to all CONCACAF and CONMEBOL countries!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Price differential for world cup packages. on 19:58 - Jun 24 with 970 viewsPendejo

First and foremost, Colombia is a rich country with a sizeable middle class.
Secondly, they have a large European diaspora.

Other than the cost of buying a car the cost of living in Colombia is very cheap, earn UK minimum wage in Colombia would probaby put you in the middle class.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Price differential for world cup packages. on 20:04 - Jun 24 with 953 viewsgtsb

Price differential for world cup packages. on 19:58 - Jun 24 by Pendejo

Other than the cost of buying a car the cost of living in Colombia is very cheap, earn UK minimum wage in Colombia would probaby put you in the middle class.

Cheers, very interesting. I never knew that.
Price differential for world cup packages. on 20:08 - Jun 24 with 943 viewsLord_Lucan

Price differential for world cup packages. on 19:58 - Jun 24 by Pendejo

And two dollars a G

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024