Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Waiting for Keane to hit full tw*t mode on his analysis of England 18:27 - Jun 24 with 926 viewsSimonds92

Cant believe he still gets a gig on there!
Waiting for Keane to hit full tw*t mode on his analysis of England on 18:28 - Jun 24 with 921 viewsartsbossbeard

Seems like you're looking for something to moan about on a great day for English football.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Waiting for Keane to hit full tw*t mode on his analysis of England on 18:51 - Jun 24 with 860 viewsSuperblue95

Waiting for Keane to hit full tw*t mode on his analysis of England on 18:28 - Jun 24 by artsbossbeard

Seems like you're looking for something to moan about on a great day for English football.

Agreed. Nothing worse than somebody moaning about something that hasn't even happened

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Waiting for Keane to hit full tw*t mode on his analysis of England on 19:11 - Jun 24 with 815 viewsSimonds92

Waiting for Keane to hit full tw*t mode on his analysis of England on 18:28 - Jun 24 by artsbossbeard

Seems like im moaning about an arrogant Irishman that believes he waa the greatest player of all time and likes to belittle England at every opportunity. Have a day off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024