Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let’s see them do it against decent opposition 14:04 - Jun 24 with 3000 viewsOxford_Blue

Not a team whose best player once had a trial for Forest but didn’t get in.

I’m enjoying it. But let’s be realistic.

[Post edited 24 Jun 2018 14:04]
Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 14:06 - Jun 24 with 2987 viewsSpruceMoose

I don't think anyone is getting carried away? We know who the opposition are. Just enjoy bullying a feeble opponent.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 14:17 - Jun 24 with 2960 viewsblueprint

Thats the spirit.
Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 14:19 - Jun 24 with 2943 viewsSarge

You’re fun.
Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 14:19 - Jun 24 with 2943 viewsOxford_Blue

Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 14:17 - Jun 24 by blueprint

Thats the spirit.

It’s true.
Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 14:19 - Jun 24 with 2943 viewsm14_blue

Jesus Christ, there's some miserable b_stards on here.

We're winning 5-0 in a World Cup game ffs, just enjoy it.
Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 14:20 - Jun 24 with 2939 viewsjeera

Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 14:19 - Jun 24 by m14_blue

6. It's 6.

Do keep up there fella.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 14:51 - Jun 24 with 2855 viewsOxford_Blue

Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 14:19 - Jun 24 by m14_blue

Oh sorry.

Ingerland ingerland ingerland lager lager lager read the sun have a fry up ingerland ingerland ingerland best team in the world no surrender etc etc

Better?
Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 14:52 - Jun 24 with 2846 viewsblueconscience

Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 14:51 - Jun 24 by Oxford_Blue

Oh sorry.

Ingerland ingerland ingerland lager lager lager read the sun have a fry up ingerland ingerland ingerland best team in the world no surrender etc etc

Better?

Yes, good to see you enjoying it now
[Post edited 24 Jun 2018 14:52]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Login to get fewer ads

Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 15:07 - Jun 24 with 2794 viewsHennikerBlu

Oh sorry.

Better?

Chap you often talk a lot of sense and I like 'most' of your posts, but denigrating your own people with posts like this is not helpful. Plenty of lager louts in most countries and as for more sophisticated England fans I am sure you can do you your own research on that one. But I will take Shakespeare, Nelson. Marlborough and Wellington on my side any day of the week. Yes I am English and proud of many positive aspects of my culture.

No offence intended enjoy your weekend.
Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 15:08 - Jun 24 with 2790 viewsCurrie10

A few concerns from me too but know what you mean.

Bring on the Belgian boys / last 16.

Did well today in that heat though... christ. Imagine playing in that.
Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 15:10 - Jun 24 with 2778 viewsblueconscience

Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 15:08 - Jun 24 by Currie10

A few concerns from me too but know what you mean.

Bring on the Belgian boys / last 16.

Did well today in that heat though... christ. Imagine playing in that.

But the mighty Belgian team didn’t do any any better than us against the same teams

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 15:13 - Jun 24 with 2767 viewsCurrie10

Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 15:10 - Jun 24 by blueconscience

But the mighty Belgian team didn’t do any any better than us against the same teams

Yeah I guess same goal difference, a very good point.

Belgium were horrific first half v Panama and had absolutely no cohesion.

From general play, have to say I was more impressed with Belgium yesterday than England today though. They clicked very well, although Tunisia gave them a ridiculous amount of space to play in / look good which clear as day England won't.

Interesting game though! I'll wave from inside the ground. Do I wear a town or England shirt....
Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 15:15 - Jun 24 with 2759 viewsblueconscience

Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 15:13 - Jun 24 by Currie10

Yeah I guess same goal difference, a very good point.

Belgium were horrific first half v Panama and had absolutely no cohesion.

From general play, have to say I was more impressed with Belgium yesterday than England today though. They clicked very well, although Tunisia gave them a ridiculous amount of space to play in / look good which clear as day England won't.

Interesting game though! I'll wave from inside the ground. Do I wear a town or England shirt....

Half & Half shirt. Imagine the stick you would get

Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 15:20 - Jun 24 with 2741 viewsHennikerBlu

Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 15:15 - Jun 24 by blueconscience

Half & Half shirt. Imagine the stick you would get

Hehe half and half shirt, there must be a business opportunity in there for someone :)
Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 15:22 - Jun 24 with 2735 viewsm14_blue

Oh sorry.

Better?

Blimey

That's a very angry response.

England won 6-1, the sun is out and the BBQ's on. I'm happy and I don't think that necessarily makes me the sort of person you're implying I am.

Never mind
Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 15:37 - Jun 24 with 2697 viewsBlueBadger

Oh sorry.

Better?

That's a very odd way of spelling 'I am desperate for people to look at me. Attention please'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 15:38 - Jun 24 with 2691 viewsvapour_trail

Oh sorry.

Better?

No need to go peak bentley on us.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 15:46 - Jun 24 with 2671 viewsbrogansnose

How often have we struggled against teams like that ? Can't we just enjoy the moment ?

God only knows what you're like supporting Towen.
Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 15:58 - Jun 24 with 2645 viewsBluegene

Oh sorry.

Better?

Fcuk off you boring troll

Crank up the BBQ and enjoy the day
Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 19:13 - Jun 24 with 2489 viewsOxford_Blue

Let’s see them do it against decent opposition on 15:07 - Jun 24 by HennikerBlu

Chap you often talk a lot of sense and I like 'most' of your posts, but denigrating your own people with posts like this is not helpful. Plenty of lager louts in most countries and as for more sophisticated England fans I am sure you can do you your own research on that one. But I will take Shakespeare, Nelson. Marlborough and Wellington on my side any day of the week. Yes I am English and proud of many positive aspects of my culture.

No offence intended enjoy your weekend.

It was a joke - or at least supposed to be, in response to the “unless you’re in the spirit of England you can’t comment”.

No offence taken!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024