Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Underrated v Overrated world cup teams in Russia 09:07 - Jun 12 with 2227 viewsCurrie10

For me =

Tunisia / Peru / Colombia / Croatia I would say to an element are underrated.

Argentina / France / Spain / Belgium I think are the other end of the spectrum.

Really looking forward to it now. 2 days! AHH!
[Post edited 12 Jun 2018 9:19]
Underrated v Overrated world cup teams in Brazil on 09:14 - Jun 12 with 2204 viewsbrazil1982

In Brazil you say? Interesting....
Underrated v Overrated world cup teams in Brazil on 09:19 - Jun 12 with 2191 viewsCurrie10

Underrated v Overrated world cup teams in Brazil on 09:14 - Jun 12 by brazil1982

In Brazil you say? Interesting....

Let me amend ;)
Underrated v Overrated world cup teams in Russia on 09:20 - Jun 12 with 2183 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well they're all going to underperform if they're in Brazil.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Underrated v Overrated world cup teams in Russia on 09:22 - Jun 12 with 2180 viewsHerbivore

I've not seen anyone say a good word about Argentina or anyone expecting anything other than failure from Belgium.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2018 9:22]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Underrated v Overrated world cup teams in Russia on 09:38 - Jun 12 with 2138 viewschristiand

Can I add Uruguay to your list of underrated nations Currie?

When you look at France's squad, on paper, they look a terrific group of players. Under a different manager think they would be a lot of people's favourites. I watched Spain vs. Tunisia on Sunday and they rarely attacked. Think the Tunisian keeper had a cigar on with his feet up for most of the game. Not because Tunisia were that good (which they weren't), but just that Spain lacked any urgency, intent or attacking threat, wonderful passing up to the penalty area, then went backwards.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Underrated v Overrated world cup teams in Russia on 09:45 - Jun 12 with 2114 viewsbrazil1982

Croatia and Portugal are ones to watch.

Overrated? - Argentina struggled in qualification.
Underrated v Overrated world cup teams in Russia on 09:48 - Jun 12 with 2110 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Certainly think underrated Croatia, Columbia and Peru. Would add Costa Rica to that, bit of a tricky team to play against.

Do not see Belgium/Argentina/France overrated. Maybe more underperformed in recent times but the frightening squads they have, I don’t see them as overrated. But I can totally see why you say it because of the recent unsuccessful times they’ve had with similar strength squads.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Underrated v Overrated world cup teams in Russia on 09:50 - Jun 12 with 2094 viewsCurrie10

Underrated v Overrated world cup teams in Russia on 09:48 - Jun 12 by TheTrueBlue1878

Certainly think underrated Croatia, Columbia and Peru. Would add Costa Rica to that, bit of a tricky team to play against.

Do not see Belgium/Argentina/France overrated. Maybe more underperformed in recent times but the frightening squads they have, I don’t see them as overrated. But I can totally see why you say it because of the recent unsuccessful times they’ve had with similar strength squads.

Oh the way Martinez sets up Belgium - defensively they've been criminal under him.

Watched a lot of their friendlies with Egypt / Portugal and Costa Rica - the amount of good opportunities all three had vs Belgium was criminal.

Really think when they play a good side with the ability to sit in there - they'll have a lot of possession / good football however be wide open on the counter.
Login to get fewer ads

Underrated v Overrated world cup teams in Russia on 09:50 - Jun 12 with 2088 viewsTractorCam

Underrated v Overrated world cup teams in Russia on 09:45 - Jun 12 by brazil1982

Croatia and Portugal are ones to watch.

Overrated? - Argentina struggled in qualification.

Exactly, and a very high amount expects Argentina will walk their group

Underrated - Croatia, Iceland, Russia, Japan

Overrated - Argentina, Portugal

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Underrated v Overrated world cup teams in Russia on 10:07 - Jun 12 with 2050 viewsSkuse4ballondor

Underrated v Overrated world cup teams in Russia on 09:50 - Jun 12 by TractorCam

Exactly, and a very high amount expects Argentina will walk their group

Underrated - Croatia, Iceland, Russia, Japan

Overrated - Argentina, Portugal

Morocco and Serbia are both underrated
Underrated v Overrated world cup teams in Russia on 10:25 - Jun 12 with 2025 viewsCrock

Croatia are overrated.

Poll: Favourite number?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024