Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bobby Robson - More Than a Manager is released today 11:52 - Jun 4 with 3918 viewsMark

I notice Amazon have dropped the price of the Blu-Ray from £15 to £13 this morning. The DVD is £9.99.

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Bobby-Robson-Blu-ray-Paul-Gascoigne/dp/B079FLYJ9F

I presume it will be possible to buy this locally too to avoid Amazon.
Bobby Robson - More Than a Manager is released today on 12:01 - Jun 4 with 3885 viewsgrimboy

Mine should be delivered today looking foward to watching it.
Bobby Robson - More Than a Manager is released today on 12:37 - Jun 4 with 3807 viewsMark

I emailed Planet Blue to ask if they have the DVD in stock and they replied to say yes. I'll get it from there as I haven't spent my credit yet from last year's season ticket.
Bobby Robson - More Than a Manager is released today on 13:06 - Jun 4 with 3707 viewsDeano69

Bobby Robson - More Than a Manager is released today on 12:37 - Jun 4 by Mark

I emailed Planet Blue to ask if they have the DVD in stock and they replied to say yes. I'll get it from there as I haven't spent my credit yet from last year's season ticket.

forgot about that, how do we use the credit?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Bobby Robson - More Than a Manager is released today on 13:45 - Jun 4 with 3652 viewsMark

Bobby Robson - More Than a Manager is released today on 13:06 - Jun 4 by Deano69

forgot about that, how do we use the credit?

Just present your season ticket in Planet Blue when you pay. I just bought the blu-ray, £2.99 to pay after my £10 credit.
Bobby Robson - More Than a Manager is released today on 13:47 - Jun 4 with 3638 viewsDeano69

Bobby Robson - More Than a Manager is released today on 13:45 - Jun 4 by Mark

Just present your season ticket in Planet Blue when you pay. I just bought the blu-ray, £2.99 to pay after my £10 credit.

A very good use of it, great film - thanks for that

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Bobby Robson - More Than a Manager is released today on 14:35 - Jun 4 with 3548 viewsColin_Viljoen

Amazon are delivering my copy tomorrow!
Bobby Robson - More Than a Manager is released today on 15:01 - Jun 4 with 3514 viewsSouperJim

Bobby Robson - More Than a Manager is released today on 13:45 - Jun 4 by Mark

Is this separate to teamcard loyalty points? Just logged onto itfcdirect and couldn't see any credit balance on my account, but I know I've not bought anything.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Bobby Robson - More Than a Manager is released today on 22:38 - Jun 4 with 3343 viewsMark

Bobby Robson - More Than a Manager is released today on 15:01 - Jun 4 by SouperJim

Is this separate to teamcard loyalty points? Just logged onto itfcdirect and couldn't see any credit balance on my account, but I know I've not bought anything.

I think it does work through Teamcard points but not entirely sure. It showed as a £10 discount on the receipt.
Login to get fewer ads

Bobby Robson - More Than a Manager is released today on 00:08 - Jun 5 with 3257 viewsMVBlue

The preview is great, Stone Roses, Pep, Josè, Alex, Italia 1990....

Cheers im downloading this for 9.99.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Bobby Robson - More Than a Manager is released today on 08:01 - Jun 5 with 3113 viewsOsborneOneNil

Cheers Mark. That’s a big hint given to my boys for the upcoming Fathers Day gift!
Bobby Robson - More Than a Manager is released today on 13:05 - Jun 5 with 3032 viewsPhilTWTD

Being shown on a big screen in Colchester on 10th June.

http://www.firstsite.uk/whats-on/bobby-robson/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024