Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whilst the tabloids whip up fury over a tattoo, has anyone mentioned Phil Foden? 19:30 - May 29 with 2728 viewsPlums

Far more disturbing IMHO

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Whilst the tabloids whip up fury over a tattoo, has anyone mentioned Phil Foden? on 19:31 - May 29 with 2677 viewsJ2BLUE

What a fraud. Doesn't even know they aren't the current 50s.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Whilst the tabloids whip up fury over a tattoo, has anyone mentioned Phil Foden? on 19:32 - May 29 with 2662 viewsBrixtonBlue

By the look on his face he shares your concern.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Whilst the tabloids whip up fury over a tattoo, has anyone mentioned Phil Foden? on 19:33 - May 29 with 2656 viewsBlueBadger

Classy.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Whilst the tabloids whip up fury over a tattoo, has anyone mentioned Phil Foden? on 19:34 - May 29 with 2629 viewsSpruceMoose

What's that growing out of his shoulder?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Whilst the tabloids whip up fury over a tattoo, has anyone mentioned Phil Foden? on 19:35 - May 29 with 2615 viewsPlums

Whilst the tabloids whip up fury over a tattoo, has anyone mentioned Phil Foden? on 19:32 - May 29 by BrixtonBlue

By the look on his face he shares your concern.

In fairness to him, it’s unlikely that he ordered his own cake!

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Whilst the tabloids whip up fury over a tattoo, has anyone mentioned Phil Foden? on 19:49 - May 29 with 2511 viewsBrixtonBlue

Whilst the tabloids whip up fury over a tattoo, has anyone mentioned Phil Foden? on 19:35 - May 29 by Plums

In fairness to him, it’s unlikely that he ordered his own cake!

What I mean is, he doesn't look best pleased with it.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Whilst the tabloids whip up fury over a tattoo, has anyone mentioned Phil Foden? on 20:13 - May 29 with 2438 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Whilst the tabloids whip up fury over a tattoo, has anyone mentioned Phil Foden? on 19:34 - May 29 by SpruceMoose

What's that growing out of his shoulder?

Vicky Pollard.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024