Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson arrested 09:58 - May 26 with 24135 viewsNazemariner

What do we make of that then?
[Post edited 26 May 2018 9:58]
Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:06 - May 26 with 9451 viewsPendejo

Is that the fella who plays Baldrick in Black Adder? Get drunk & vandalise a dig did he?

Oh Tommy not Tony. Is he significant?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:13 - May 26 with 9417 viewsBlueBadger

I for one, am astonished that a serial criminal has been arrested.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:17 - May 26 with 9398 viewstractordownsouth

Personally, I find it hilarious. I see that he's started working with Martin Sellner, leader of 'Generation Identity', a group who are worried about too many non- whites in Europe and want to increase white birth rates and lower non-White ones. Despite effectively advocating a eugenics programme apparently they're not racists, they're ' identitarians'. Thinking someone's skin colour threatens your ' identity' sounds awfully snowflake to me.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:21 - May 26 with 9397 viewsGollum

A blow for freedom of speech and democracy. He speaks his mind and I agree with much of what he says, especially about the cancer of Islam. FREE TOMMY NOW!!
Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:22 - May 26 with 9385 viewsGuthrum

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:17 - May 26 by tractordownsouth

Personally, I find it hilarious. I see that he's started working with Martin Sellner, leader of 'Generation Identity', a group who are worried about too many non- whites in Europe and want to increase white birth rates and lower non-White ones. Despite effectively advocating a eugenics programme apparently they're not racists, they're ' identitarians'. Thinking someone's skin colour threatens your ' identity' sounds awfully snowflake to me.

Doesn't say much for someone's life if the only thing they have to be proud of is the skin colour they just happened to be born in.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:24 - May 26 with 9363 viewsDanTheMan

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:21 - May 26 by Gollum

A blow for freedom of speech and democracy. He speaks his mind and I agree with much of what he says, especially about the cancer of Islam. FREE TOMMY NOW!!

Nah.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:27 - May 26 with 9344 viewsDanTheMan

Another play out of the Stormfront playbook.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:29 - May 26 with 9349 viewsNazemariner

I don’t share his views, but I support his right to speak freely.

What is most concerning is the media silence. Are we even allowed to be talking about it on here?

Phil?
Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:30 - May 26 with 9334 viewsBlueBadger

You do realise he was doing something potentially prejudicial to a child abuse trial, right?

Mind you, it's not like it's out of character for Stephen Yaxley-Lennon to run to the aid of paedophiles.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/176587/Paedo-rap-for-EDL-leader

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:31 - May 26 with 9318 viewsBlueBadger

You can always tell the true patriots by how willing they are to hand around with foreign nazis.

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:32 - May 26 with 9313 viewsBlueBadger

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:29 - May 26 by Nazemariner

I don’t share his views, but I support his right to speak freely.

What is most concerning is the media silence. Are we even allowed to be talking about it on here?

Phil?

Tommy Robinson arrested by BlueBadger 26 May 2018 10:30
You do realise he was doing something potentially prejudicial to a child abuse trial, right?

Mind you, it's not like it's out of character for Stephen Yaxley-Lennon to run to the aid of paedophiles.

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:36 - May 26 with 9290 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

They have a problem with the endgame of multiculturalism, which is that there can’t be a ‘dominant’ culture / ethnicity because that is at odds with equality. They would be better served doing something more productive than wondering what the world will be like in 100 years time, having said that I’m not sure what actual crime he has committed here as it sounds like he’s just reporting on a criminal case. Surely him material needs to be reviewed before he is prosecuted?
Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:36 - May 26 with 9307 viewsGuthrum

Depends what you mean by 'the cancer of Islam'. Much like Christianity (and most other faiths or secular ideologies) it has a wide variey of forms and practices, across the entire spectrum from nominal to fanatic.

I suspect what is referred to by that phrase is the spread of certain Middle Eastern, South Asian and African cultural practices, representing very traditional, tribal, often highly patriarchal societies far more than the religion to which they subscribe. Also a small coterie of revolutionary extremists who, a generation ago, would have been carrying out terrorist acts in the name of Communism or nationalism, but nowadays have the ideological and financial backing of Wahabi Arabians instead of the USSR.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:38 - May 26 with 9294 viewsfactual_blue

I love it when people can't even understand the concept of freedom of speech.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:38 - May 26 with 9292 viewstractordownsouth

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:30 - May 26 by BlueBadger

He should also be answering some serious questions with regards to how the Finsbury Park terrorist was radicalised

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:38 - May 26 with 9286 viewsfactual_blue

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:22 - May 26 by Guthrum

Doesn't say much for someone's life if the only thing they have to be proud of is the skin colour they just happened to be born in.

balls.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:39 - May 26 with 9288 viewsGollum

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:30 - May 26 by BlueBadger

Cheers Badge. I feel a lot better now!
Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:39 - May 26 with 9281 viewsBlueBadger

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:36 - May 26 by FrowsyArmLarry

They have a problem with the endgame of multiculturalism, which is that there can’t be a ‘dominant’ culture / ethnicity because that is at odds with equality. They would be better served doing something more productive than wondering what the world will be like in 100 years time, having said that I’m not sure what actual crime he has committed here as it sounds like he’s just reporting on a criminal case. Surely him material needs to be reviewed before he is prosecuted?

Proper grown-up reporters have strict guidelines on what they can report on court proceedings so as not to prejudice any verdict. But, as I've said already in this thread, it won't be the first time he's tried to come to the aid of alleged paedophiles.

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:41 - May 26 with 9270 viewsBlueBadger

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:39 - May 26 by Gollum

Cheers Badge. I feel a lot better now!

No worries, I'm sure you'd hate to be coming out in public in favour of a neo-nazi, terrorist supporter who's trying give support to alleged paedophiles.

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:41 - May 26 with 9259 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:39 - May 26 by BlueBadger

Proper grown-up reporters have strict guidelines on what they can report on court proceedings so as not to prejudice any verdict. But, as I've said already in this thread, it won't be the first time he's tried to come to the aid of alleged paedophiles.

Has he given the identity of jurors or something then?
Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:44 - May 26 with 9251 viewsBlueBadger

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:41 - May 26 by FrowsyArmLarry

Has he given the identity of jurors or something then?

Nothing as classy as that, I'm sure. Probably either making sh1t up about what he's heard or plain and simply trying to stir up tensions locally.

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:46 - May 26 with 9249 viewsGollum

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:41 - May 26 by BlueBadger

No worries, I'm sure you'd hate to be coming out in public in favour of a neo-nazi, terrorist supporter who's trying give support to alleged paedophiles.

Most definitely not. I am a little concerned on the "freedom of speech" question though.
Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:47 - May 26 with 9235 viewsBlueBadger

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:46 - May 26 by Gollum

Most definitely not. I am a little concerned on the "freedom of speech" question though.

He's free to say what he likes, but he's also free to tae the consequences if he decides he's going to go out inciting hate and attempting to prejudice trials.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-arrested-leeds-court-

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:48 - May 26 with 9218 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:44 - May 26 by BlueBadger

Nothing as classy as that, I'm sure. Probably either making sh1t up about what he's heard or plain and simply trying to stir up tensions locally.

hmmm..... sounds a bit police state to me
Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:53 - May 26 with 9203 viewsBlueBadger

Tommy Robinson arrested on 10:48 - May 26 by FrowsyArmLarry

hmmm..... sounds a bit police state to me

Imagine wanting to ensure fair trials. We are truly living in Kafka's world.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024