Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I Formally withdraw my application 20:21 - May 17 with 1405 viewsBaltachaFanClub

It is with a heavy heart I would like to announce my withdrawal from the race for ITFC boss, I feel at this time I should let the other candidates take the limelight, and admit I won’t be getting a nice new corner office at Portman Road.

I withdraw based on two points.

1) I feel that a more worthy candidate is on the list, two of them in fact, with more real life management experience than myself, although recently I was a pivotal cog in a team which escaped a treacherous scenario by solving many riddles and puzzles, a team that escaped certain doom in a record breaking 32 minutes, 13 quicker than the previous best survivors.

2) my plan to employ my highly qualified brother has hit a snag, he has taken a management position at a different Suffolk football club, in senior SIL football. (He hasn’t asked me to be part of his team though, although the chairman of said club has asked if I will cook a bbq at the end of season bash)

Good luck to ITFC, and Mr Ross or Mr Hurst.

All the best,
BaltachaFanClub

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

I Formally withdraw my application and others on 20:51 - May 17 with 1293 viewsRocky

Still a better candidate that some bandied about.
Don't beat yourself up. I had you well ahead of Megson and Bryan Robson.
I Formally withdraw my application on 21:26 - May 17 with 1223 viewsBloomBlue

Admit it unlike me the club never invited you for a first interview
I Formally withdraw my application on 21:44 - May 17 with 1156 viewsWonky

Damn, and I had a tenner on you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024