Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Burley and Roger Osborne were at Our Blue Heaven tonight 22:45 - May 5 with 2763 viewsMark

https://twitter.com/NewWolsey

Brilliant show, all ITFC fans should see it.
George Burley and Roger Osborne were at Our Blue Heaven tonight on 23:10 - May 5 with 2682 viewsGodzilla

Not for me, I was there as a teenager, musicals are a bit sad really.

George Burley and Roger Osborne were at Our Blue Heaven tonight on 23:30 - May 5 with 2639 viewshunters_headers

I agree, brilliant show, the speech the actor playing Bobby Robson said about the value of our football club and what it means to our community, was very emotional .
George Burley and Roger Osborne were at Our Blue Heaven tonight on 09:45 - May 6 with 2327 viewsPinewoodblue

George Burley and Roger Osborne were at Our Blue Heaven tonight on 23:10 - May 5 by Godzilla

Not for me, I was there as a teenager, musicals are a bit sad really.

There have been many exceptionally good musicals at the New Wolsey in recent years. Last year Tommy and the year before All or ?Nothing the musical to name just two. We are fortunate to have the NWT.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

George Burley and Roger Osborne were at Our Blue Heaven tonight on 22:52 - May 6 with 2144 viewsMark

George Burley and Roger Osborne were at Our Blue Heaven tonight on 09:45 - May 6 by Pinewoodblue

There have been many exceptionally good musicals at the New Wolsey in recent years. Last year Tommy and the year before All or ?Nothing the musical to name just two. We are fortunate to have the NWT.

I totally agree. Perhaps some people are put off my the idea of what a musical is, but in this case it is a band playing great songs to compliment a play that is very easy to relate to about something important to us all - ITFC's FA Cup win. The actor playing Sir Bobby Robson was especially good, a joy to watch.

Roger Osborne and John Wark were there tonight apparently:

https://twitter.com/NewWolsey
George Burley and Roger Osborne were at Our Blue Heaven tonight on 23:28 - May 6 with 2085 viewsLord_Lucan

Is Mark Murphy morphing into Alan Brazil?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024