Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship clubs owner's rich list 21:04 - May 4 with 3614 viewsGeoffSentence

http://sportsmancs.com/6007-2/

Delia is so far off the pace, those budgies are going to struggle to compete financially unless they can find a new owner

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 21:07 - May 4 with 3569 viewswkj

Barnsley having such a wealthy owner truely astounds me, I might feel less agitated about ME's lack of investment and think how those lot must feel

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 21:07 - May 4 with 3571 viewsLord_Lucan

Norwich are in massive financial trouble.

All the Evans knockers ought to to have a good think. ME funds the club and has to walk away with the debt.

Careful what you wish for.
[Post edited 4 May 2018 21:18]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 21:08 - May 4 with 3559 viewsJ2BLUE

Makes little difference where Evans is on there.

Mel Morris is interesting though. Worth 'only' £500m. Do Derby have another investor or is it purely his money?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 21:10 - May 4 with 3529 viewsBluefish

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 21:08 - May 4 by J2BLUE

Mel Morris is interesting though. Worth 'only' £500m. Do Derby have another investor or is it purely his money?

Mel Morris had 500 million in cash whereas for others it is assets.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 21:11 - May 4 with 3521 viewswkj

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 21:08 - May 4 by J2BLUE

Derby generates a lot of non-footballing revenue around the stadium, hardly enoughto cover the level investment I would think, but they have a lot of side bossiness

Crybaby

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 21:13 - May 4 with 3497 viewsPJH

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 21:07 - May 4 by Lord_Lucan

All the Evans knockers ought to to have a good think. ME funds the club and has to walk away with the debt.

How about Delia's knockers?
Championship clubs owner's rich list on 21:13 - May 4 with 3495 viewsJ2BLUE

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 21:07 - May 4 by wkj

Barnsley having such a wealthy owner truely astounds me, I might feel less agitated about ME's lack of investment and think how those lot must feel

They have only been recently taken over haven't they?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 21:15 - May 4 with 3475 viewswkj

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 21:13 - May 4 by J2BLUE

They have only been recently taken over haven't they?

I think so, but you think about how ansy we'd be as fans if we didnt see anything stumped up from early doors

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 22:25 - May 4 with 3217 viewsElderGrizzly

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 21:15 - May 4 by wkj

I think so, but you think about how ansy we'd be as fans if we didnt see anything stumped up from early doors

Pretty sure they said they weren’t going to spend big. They were following the moneyball approach as they’d links with the Brentford guy who was going to try it?
Championship clubs owner's rich list on 09:21 - May 5 with 2720 viewsgiant_stow

Oh my we're screwed! I had no idea how rich these people are. Spose these figures don't necessarily equate to team budgets but all the same, fritz better come good this year on the miracles front.
[Post edited 5 May 2018 9:24]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 09:23 - May 5 with 2705 viewstractordownsouth

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 21:07 - May 4 by wkj

Tbf he's only been there a few months so not really had time to make an impact. Although they did give us 750k for Kieffer of course.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 09:46 - May 5 with 2628 viewsosborne

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 21:13 - May 4 by PJH

Be careful what you wish for
Championship clubs owner's rich list on 11:31 - May 5 with 2537 viewsbenno1uk

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 21:13 - May 4 by PJH

Hanging about towards the foot of the table.
Championship clubs owner's rich list on 11:37 - May 5 with 2514 viewsLord_Lucan

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 09:21 - May 5 by giant_stow

Oh my we're screwed! I had no idea how rich these people are. Spose these figures don't necessarily equate to team budgets but all the same, fritz better come good this year on the miracles front.

You are gonna go into freefall dear boy.

Jump ship, you know you want to.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Exactly on 11:38 - May 5 with 2513 viewsDyland

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 21:07 - May 4 by Lord_Lucan

All this nonsense earlier in the season about changing ownerhip or manager, which would one prefer. Naive rubbish. Change the manager for heaven's sake.

Although as you said recently, Evans could give PR a bit more love on facilities side of things quite easily, but appears not to give a sh1t. Which is fooking irritating.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

He's a gooner anyway on 11:42 - May 5 with 2504 viewsDyland

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 11:37 - May 5 by Lord_Lucan

You are gonna go into freefall dear boy.

Jump ship, you know you want to.

but I've always thought Udders would end up with Town as his second team in his middle age.

Aaahhh, the long game. Silly confused budgies.

:)

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 11:42 - May 5 with 2503 viewsDyland

Championship clubs owner's rich list on 09:21 - May 5 by giant_stow

Exactly on 11:47 - May 5 with 2492 viewsLord_Lucan

Exactly on 11:38 - May 5 by Dyland

All this nonsense earlier in the season about changing ownerhip or manager, which would one prefer. Naive rubbish. Change the manager for heaven's sake.

Although as you said recently, Evans could give PR a bit more love on facilities side of things quite easily, but appears not to give a sh1t. Which is fooking irritating.

Yes, I can't understand how and why people say change the owner. It's not as if it's anyone's choice but the owner himself. Do these people campaign for a Tesco overthrow?

Yes, Marcus infuriates in some ways inasmuch he could sort out some minor things with to what for him is petty cash.

Fact is though he stumps up x million every year as and whatever is needed, he doesn't interfere with team selections and transfers like some egotistic owners do. The manager identifies a player and ME and his merry men negotiate it and a deal is either done or it isn't. He gives his managers time, usually to the end (or thereabouts) of their contract.

He has made a few mistakes, haven't we all, but I genuinely think he has a plan and that his heart is genuinely in the club.

Exactly on 11:58 - May 5 with 2475 viewsDyland

Exactly on 11:47 - May 5 by Lord_Lucan

Yes, I can't understand how and why people say change the owner. It's not as if it's anyone's choice but the owner himself. Do these people campaign for a Tesco overthrow?

Yes, Marcus infuriates in some ways inasmuch he could sort out some minor things with to what for him is petty cash.

Fact is though he stumps up x million every year as and whatever is needed, he doesn't interfere with team selections and transfers like some egotistic owners do. The manager identifies a player and ME and his merry men negotiate it and a deal is either done or it isn't. He gives his managers time, usually to the end (or thereabouts) of their contract.

He has made a few mistakes, haven't we all, but I genuinely think he has a plan and that his heart is genuinely in the club.

I'm not convinced about your last comment but agree generally. Some of our fans are incredibly naive and black and white about the transfer budget (and they don't even know what it is).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024