Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir Bobby Robson film per release showing 10:27 - Apr 28 with 2352 viewsreuser30

Just went on to book tickets for the advance showing of the Sir Bobby film on May 25 at Portman Road and was surprised to see that out of the 1200 tickets available only 55 have been purchased
You guys not interested in going to see it?
Also it doesn’t say where in Portman Road they are screening it. Does anyone have any ideas?
Question and answer session first could be interesting and will be a great night out for only 20 quid with 5 quid going to Sir Bobby foundation so a great cause
Let’s make it a great night and show how much we loved the man
Sir Bobby Robson film per release showing on 10:37 - Apr 28 with 2325 viewsSuperfrans

I’d love to go, but was also wondering where they are going to screen it.
Also, who is doing the Q&A?
For me, it would also mean coming all the way up from London.

But I suspect one of the problems is that it doesn’t appear to be a club-organised event - it certain'y hasn’t been very actively promoted by them.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Sir Bobby Robson film per release showing on 10:54 - Apr 28 with 2305 viewsstrikalite

Why couldn't it simply be screened at Cineworld for a couple of weeks? If it's screened on a warm day you'll barely see the screen imo, been far better inside so people also had viewing time options etc...
Sir Bobby Robson film per release showing on 11:14 - Apr 28 with 2280 viewsreuser30

Sir Bobby Robson film per release showing on 10:54 - Apr 28 by strikalite

Why couldn't it simply be screened at Cineworld for a couple of weeks? If it's screened on a warm day you'll barely see the screen imo, been far better inside so people also had viewing time options etc...

I suspect it will be inside at Portman Road as there are only 1200 tickets on sale
I agree it would be good at Cineworld for quality viewing but it would be great at Portman Road for atmosphere
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 11:16]
Sir Bobby Robson film per release showing on 11:23 - Apr 28 with 2259 viewsPinewoodblue

Sir Bobby Robson film per release showing on 11:14 - Apr 28 by reuser30

I suspect it will be inside at Portman Road as there are only 1200 tickets on sale
I agree it would be good at Cineworld for quality viewing but it would be great at Portman Road for atmosphere
[Post edited 28 Apr 2018 11:16]

Has to be outside, Sir Bobby Robson suite you might squeeze 330 but that is all.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Sir Bobby Robson film per release showing on 13:00 - Apr 28 with 2193 viewsBrixtonBlue

I was up for going with a few mates but don't know if I'd make it to the last train back to London. Club have missed a trick IMO. Why have it on a Friday night so only local people can go?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Sir Bobby Robson film per release showing on 14:49 - Apr 28 with 2118 viewsDeano69

Interesting, I was told we had sold the same amount as the Newcastle evening.

VIP options just about to be launched.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Sir Bobby Robson film per release showing on 15:37 - Apr 28 with 2064 viewsDeano69

Sir Bobby Robson film per release showing on 10:37 - Apr 28 by Superfrans

I’d love to go, but was also wondering where they are going to screen it.
Also, who is doing the Q&A?
For me, it would also mean coming all the way up from London.

But I suspect one of the problems is that it doesn’t appear to be a club-organised event - it certain'y hasn’t been very actively promoted by them.

Huge screen facing Churchmans.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Sir Bobby Robson film per release showing on 16:12 - Apr 28 with 2040 viewsbackwaywhen

It’s sold out .....check again !
Login to get fewer ads

Sir Bobby Robson film per release showing on 16:20 - Apr 28 with 2026 viewsSuperfrans

Sir Bobby Robson film per release showing on 16:12 - Apr 28 by backwaywhen

It’s sold out .....check again !

It’s not sold out. 1145 tickets left. And I just tried to buy 8 tickets and it let me.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024