Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two fans thread 19:00 - Apr 22 with 4852 viewsblueislander

Has it been pulled? The OP was way out of order imo.
Two fans thread on 19:08 - Apr 22 with 4812 viewsBrightonEye

Shocking. I was enjoying that one!

(And had contributed a witty observation as well)
Two fans thread on 19:11 - Apr 22 with 4798 viewsfooters

Synopsis of the OP for us nosey feckers?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Two fans thread on 19:11 - Apr 22 with 4802 viewsblueislander

Two fans thread on 19:08 - Apr 22 by BrightonEye

Shocking. I was enjoying that one!

(And had contributed a witty observation as well)

Nothing like a bit of misplaced self esteem. Now off you go to your own team's site. You might find something interesting there, but I doubt it.
Two fans thread on 19:32 - Apr 22 with 4706 viewsBlue_Order

TWTD is a no grass zone.
Two fans thread on 19:33 - Apr 22 with 4701 viewsMullet

Two fans thread on 19:32 - Apr 22 by Blue_Order

TWTD is a no grass zone.

You're thinking of that strip just in front of the dugout.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Two fans thread on 01:34 - Apr 23 with 4389 viewsFifeITFC

Two fans thread on 19:11 - Apr 22 by footers

Synopsis of the OP for us nosey feckers?

A guy called IainAnon posted a photo of 2 guys in the Coop Stand who he was adamant were Villa fans. Wanted them identified (don't know why he wanted their names). Even set up a Twitter account to out them. Made various accusations of their behaviour.

One of the guys (allegedly) photographed has been notified of it, came on here with a very well toned and worded reply stating he was a Town fan, he was (understandably) not happy with his photo being plastered over the Internet, wanted the photo removed and possibly seeking legal advice.

Also claimed that the steward told his after the game that IainAnon appears to make a habit of trying to cause trouble by (incorrectly) reporting people as opposing fans.

IF the guy was a Villa fan and was behaving (assuming it wasn't a full house thus depriving a "real" Town a ticket), nobody would have had an issue.

That's it in a nutshell.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2018 17:41]

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Two fans thread on 06:43 - Apr 23 with 4251 viewsVillageGreen

Posting images of people on a public forum without consent... what could go wrong.

One Looney gone from the board... few more to go
Two fans thread on 06:46 - Apr 23 with 4233 viewsBenters2

Two fans thread on 01:34 - Apr 23 by FifeITFC

A guy called IainAnon posted a photo of 2 guys in the Coop Stand who he was adamant were Villa fans. Wanted them identified (don't know why he wanted their names). Even set up a Twitter account to out them. Made various accusations of their behaviour.

One of the guys (allegedly) photographed has been notified of it, came on here with a very well toned and worded reply stating he was a Town fan, he was (understandably) not happy with his photo being plastered over the Internet, wanted the photo removed and possibly seeking legal advice.

Also claimed that the steward told his after the game that IainAnon appears to make a habit of trying to cause trouble by (incorrectly) reporting people as opposing fans.

IF the guy was a Villa fan and was behaving (assuming it wasn't a full house thus depriving a "real" Town a ticket), nobody would have had an issue.

That's it in a nutshell.

Strange case that was.
Login to get fewer ads

Two fans thread on 08:37 - Apr 23 with 4071 viewsCOYBitfc

That's it in a nutshell.

owwww errrrr
what a random thing to do

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Two fans thread on 09:20 - Apr 23 with 4004 viewsITFCSteward

That's it in a nutshell.

Please report this into my team and we will investigate thoroughly. I will not tolerate trouble in my stands.

Poll: Steward of the year nominations

Two fans thread on 09:23 - Apr 23 with 3995 viewswkj

Two fans thread on 09:20 - Apr 23 by ITFCSteward

Please report this into my team and we will investigate thoroughly. I will not tolerate trouble in my stands.

Really? Then clean the roof of the North stand

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Two fans thread on 09:35 - Apr 23 with 3967 viewsITFCSteward

Two fans thread on 09:23 - Apr 23 by wkj

Really? Then clean the roof of the North stand

I am a senior manager of a professional security team. We will not be wasting our time with cleaning

Two fans thread on 09:39 - Apr 23 with 3957 viewswkj

Two fans thread on 09:35 - Apr 23 by ITFCSteward

I am a senior manager of a professional security team. We will not be wasting our time with cleaning

Ah, well, surely your role doesn't include reporting fake transfer rumours and misinformation about the manager of the club leaving either- but you certainly like to indulge in a bit of that don't you.

Needless to say, if you wan't to discuss this with me in person, any time, any where, I will be the one who doesn't sit down when you ask me to.

Crybaby

Two fans thread on 10:06 - Apr 23 with 3913 viewsITFCSteward

Two fans thread on 09:39 - Apr 23 by wkj

Ah, well, surely your role doesn't include reporting fake transfer rumours and misinformation about the manager of the club leaving either- but you certainly like to indulge in a bit of that don't you.

Needless to say, if you wan't to discuss this with me in person, any time, any where, I will be the one who doesn't sit down when you ask me to.

This is why I rarely pass information on, it is always correct but people like to poke holes.

As for standing, our guidelines for next season will be to take a firm line with ALL standing. Now that safestanding has been rejected there will be no excuses or turning a blind eye.

Two fans thread on 10:09 - Apr 23 with 3907 viewswkj

Two fans thread on 10:06 - Apr 23 by ITFCSteward

This is why I rarely pass information on, it is always correct but people like to poke holes.

As for standing, our guidelines for next season will be to take a firm line with ALL standing. Now that safestanding has been rejected there will be no excuses or turning a blind eye.

You're a wally

Crybaby

Two fans thread on 10:16 - Apr 23 with 3888 viewsITFCSteward

Two fans thread on 10:09 - Apr 23 by wkj

You're a wally

Sit down and be quiet

Two fans thread on 15:52 - Apr 23 with 3768 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Two fans thread on 10:06 - Apr 23 by ITFCSteward

Your "always correct" information was that we'd signed Giles Coke for a 6-figure fee
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024