Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 + 2 = Steven Gerrard .... or is it Gerard Nash ..... 12:18 - Apr 16 with 1218 viewstags

surely the Sun got confused and its actually the latter
2 + 2 = Steven Gerrard .... or is it Gerard Nash ..... on 12:28 - Apr 16 with 1177 viewsSuperblue95

Gerrard will be linked with several clubs over the summer and most likely won't get any of them. Was the same with giggs being linked to virtually every job that became free until he finally got the Wales job.

I doubt Gerrard is a candidate

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

2 + 2 = Steven Gerrard .... or is it Gerard Nash ..... on 12:32 - Apr 16 with 1141 viewsgainsboroughblue

If the Sun newspaper told me it was raining outside, I'd look out of the window to check.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

2 + 2 = Steven Gerrard .... or is it Gerard Nash ..... on 12:46 - Apr 16 with 1094 viewsJ2BLUE

It's about selling papers. Gerrard linked with Ipswich is far more interesting to the average football fan than Warburton or Mowbray.

Most of Liverpool might not buy the Sun but i'm sure they'd all click the link to their website to read about Gerrard.

Lampard will be linked if he hasn't been already. Then Neville etc etc.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

2 + 2 = Steven Gerrard .... or is it Gerard Nash ..... on 09:55 - Apr 17 with 961 viewsBlueBadger

2 + 2 = Steven Gerrard .... or is it Gerard Nash ..... on 12:46 - Apr 16 by J2BLUE

It's about selling papers. Gerrard linked with Ipswich is far more interesting to the average football fan than Warburton or Mowbray.

Most of Liverpool might not buy the Sun but i'm sure they'd all click the link to their website to read about Gerrard.

Lampard will be linked if he hasn't been already. Then Neville etc etc.

Anyone who buys a copy of the S*n on the basis of a dodgy rumour about ITFC printed in it is en even bigger moron than regular Sun readers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

2 + 2 = Steven Gerrard .... or is it Gerard Nash ..... on 09:57 - Apr 17 with 952 viewsbluewein

I wouldn't believe the date on that paper...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

2 + 2 = Steven Gerrard .... or is it Gerard Nash ..... on 09:57 - Apr 17 with 950 viewsSwansea_Blue

2 + 2 = Steven Gerrard .... or is it Gerard Nash ..... on 09:55 - Apr 17 by BlueBadger

Anyone who buys a copy of the S*n on the basis of a dodgy rumour about ITFC printed in it is en even bigger moron than regular Sun readers.

*gives away the 10 copies I bought this morning*

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024