Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flynn Downes ion bench again yesterday 11:44 - Apr 15 with 2189 viewsCBMTOBWMMBG

He’s had a real yo-yo of a season. Looking forward to see if he can kick on next year.

Likewise Nydam, who Klug said was excellent yesterday.
Flynn Downes ion bench again yesterday on 11:48 - Apr 15 with 2171 viewschicoazul

He's 18, in a team going all out for promotion in the most blood and guts league there is. He's always going to be in and out.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Flynn Downes ion bench again yesterday on 11:52 - Apr 15 with 2148 viewspointofblue

Flynn Downes ion bench again yesterday on 11:48 - Apr 15 by chicoazul

He's 18, in a team going all out for promotion in the most blood and guts league there is. He's always going to be in and out.

Can’t help but feel he’d be better off here now than kicking his heels on the bench at Luton. I don’t think he’s started for them since coming back from injury.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Flynn Downes ion bench again yesterday on 11:56 - Apr 15 with 2125 viewschicoazul

Flynn Downes ion bench again yesterday on 11:52 - Apr 15 by pointofblue

Can’t help but feel he’d be better off here now than kicking his heels on the bench at Luton. I don’t think he’s started for them since coming back from injury.

Even if he is only on the bench he is part of a winning squad of hardened pros going for promotion. That's far more valuable for his development than sitting around waiting for the season to end like most of our lot are.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Flynn Downes ion bench again yesterday on 11:59 - Apr 15 with 2108 viewspointofblue

Flynn Downes ion bench again yesterday on 11:56 - Apr 15 by chicoazul

Even if he is only on the bench he is part of a winning squad of hardened pros going for promotion. That's far more valuable for his development than sitting around waiting for the season to end like most of our lot are.

Though he may be actually getting game time here rather than kicking his heels on the bench although, in turn, that might limit Nydam’s game minutes I suppose.

Luton fans still seem to rate him - I had hoped the loan would gain him more first team experience than it seemingly is.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Flynn Downes ion bench again yesterday on 12:08 - Apr 15 with 2078 viewsSomethingBlue

Doesn't seem to have got back in since going off with England, although Luton's results have picked up so who's to argue really. His performances before that were very good.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Flynn Downes on bench again yesterday on 17:31 - Apr 15 with 1780 viewsblaggers

Flynn Downes ion bench again yesterday on 11:59 - Apr 15 by pointofblue

Though he may be actually getting game time here rather than kicking his heels on the bench although, in turn, that might limit Nydam’s game minutes I suppose.

Luton fans still seem to rate him - I had hoped the loan would gain him more first team experience than it seemingly is.

He's 18? He'll get plenty of game time in the future.

Poll: What happens next?

Flynn Downes ion bench again yesterday on 18:38 - Apr 15 with 1681 viewsPilgrimblue

Flynn Downes ion bench again yesterday on 12:08 - Apr 15 by SomethingBlue

Doesn't seem to have got back in since going off with England, although Luton's results have picked up so who's to argue really. His performances before that were very good.

I think that's the issue. He's been playing for England so wouldn't have been used at same time and then came back to team that's been winning so probably Manager doesn't want to change the team. Maybe he'll get picked in final 3 games but if not then surely he would be better back at PR.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024