Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where can i get one of those Ian Milne puppets... 11:39 - Apr 12 with 845 viewsAlan_Handsome

Like the one that was on the Naked Football show? You know, made lots of noise for a while without actually saying anything. Lots of "what have you" though, always a sure sign someone really knows their onions that is. Next time perhaps you could play some Sandy Shaw music in teh background?

You can't polish a turd....but you can sprinkle it with glitter!

Where can i get one of those Ian Milne puppets... on 11:46 - Apr 12 with 829 viewsGavTWTD

Yeah, with someone like Ian Milne there, it would be been better not to have a second guest, but good to hear that Milne will be telling ME who the fans are talking about, positively and negatively.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Where can i get one of those Ian Milne puppets... on 11:59 - Apr 12 with 790 viewshomer_123

Where can i get one of those Ian Milne puppets... on 11:46 - Apr 12 by GavTWTD

Yeah, with someone like Ian Milne there, it would be been better not to have a second guest, but good to hear that Milne will be telling ME who the fans are talking about, positively and negatively.

Evans doesn't have a TWTD account????

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Where can i get one of those Ian Milne puppets... on 12:03 - Apr 12 with 787 viewsBluebell

"always a sure sign someone really knows their onions"

I wouldn't even be sure of that! Just in case he is reading this, here is a guide......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024