Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh Windass or Barrie McKay 13:02 - Apr 5 with 962 viewsyungblue

I looking at the squad, a few shrewd free transfers and a couple of loanees from premiership teams. With the outgoing 'deadwood'. the real areas that need strengthening are CB, RB and Left Wing.

For the left wing role - the two that stand out so far are Josh Windass (Rangers FC) and Barrie McKay (Notts Forest). Both young so investment in them now could reap great rewards in the future which is why i think Evans could be pursuaded in purchasing. (Like Ward, Webster, Waghorn & Garner).

For me of a 'long shot' approach, a young man called Jordan Jones is having a good campaign for Kilmarnock.

Poll: Who would you rather have as manager of Ipswich next season?

Josh Windass or Barrie McKay on 13:03 - Apr 5 with 948 viewsKieran_Knows

Windass has just signed a new deal at Rangers, so highly doubt we'd go for him.

If Warburton came here, I could see him going for Barrie McKay, managed him at Rangers and took him to Nottingham Forest last summer.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Josh Windass or Barrie McKay on 13:10 - Apr 5 with 904 viewsyungblue

Josh Windass or Barrie McKay on 13:03 - Apr 5 by Kieran_Knows

Windass has just signed a new deal at Rangers, so highly doubt we'd go for him.

If Warburton came here, I could see him going for Barrie McKay, managed him at Rangers and took him to Nottingham Forest last summer.

Didnt realise Windass had signed a new deal recently, was only quick research. Yeah agree with Warburton arrival could spark a signing of Barrie McKay.

read earlier in the season he was senstational, but has only featured once under Karanka, considering they paid 500k a year ago, i think he could be signed for 700k.

Imagine a free flowing three of Mckay, Bishop and Waghorn behind Garner.

Poll: Who would you rather have as manager of Ipswich next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024