Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Current Jim White TalkSPORT are going to be talking about MM 10:32 - Mar 30 with 2137 viewsHennikerBlu

At some point this morning.....
Current Jim White TalkSPORT are going to be talking about MM on 10:42 - Mar 30 with 2122 viewsbluewein

I'd rather shove a jar of live wasps up my arse than listen to anything Jim White, Perry Groves or that "comedian" who sounds like he's had a stroke talk about our club.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Current Jim White TalkSPORT are going to be talking about MM on 11:06 - Mar 30 with 2059 viewsbenno1uk

And no doubt they’ll say what a great bloke he is, and how he deserves a crack at a big job, and be careful what you wish for, and golf, and laddishness. zzzzz
Current Jim White TalkSPORT are going to be talking about MM on 12:09 - Mar 30 with 1952 viewsGarv

Current Jim White TalkSPORT are going to be talking about MM on 10:42 - Mar 30 by bluewein

I'd rather shove a jar of live wasps up my arse than listen to anything Jim White, Perry Groves or that "comedian" who sounds like he's had a stroke talk about our club.

I actually don't mind Perry Groves. Jim White just seems to think shouting as loud as he can constitutes good broadcasting.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Current Jim White TalkSPORT are going to be talking about MM on 12:56 - Mar 30 with 1859 viewsfergalsharkey

Dross

Poll: Cook out?

Current Jim White TalkSPORT are going to be talking about MM on 13:50 - Mar 30 with 1771 viewspoppiesman

Jim White is a big fan of McCarthy so expect the usual' he's done a fantastic job given the circumstances' to come out, probably criticise the fans for moaning too.
Jim White is probably the only sky sports news presenter I don't like, he loves the sound of his own voice and has made transfer deadline day unwatchable.
Current Jim White TalkSPORT are going to be talking about MM on 14:00 - Mar 30 with 1734 viewstextbackup

Easily the worse bloke on that radio station.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024