Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which of our free transfers should be signed up for a further season? 04:38 - Mar 15 with 1607 viewsBrettenhamBlue

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Which of our free transfers should be signed up for a further season? on 05:09 - Mar 15 with 1590 viewsgobs93

Would like to see Carayol given 1 year. Would be slightly conscious of injury issues but looks exciting whenever he gets the ball!
Which of our free transfers should be signed up for a further season? on 08:01 - Mar 15 with 1491 viewschristiand

Which of our free transfers should be signed up for a further season? on 05:09 - Mar 15 by gobs93

Would like to see Carayol given 1 year. Would be slightly conscious of injury issues but looks exciting whenever he gets the ball!

He needs to play more, the fact he is injured after only a few minutes on the pitch after a decent half against PNE ins't enough to justify a contract offer. Jury out for me on him!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

on 08:15 - Mar 15 with 1470 views_

Which of our free transfers should be signed up for a further season? on 08:20 - Mar 15 with 1458 viewsBLUEBEAT

Carter-Vickers

Poll: W or W

Which of our free transfers should be signed up for a further season? on 09:06 - Mar 15 with 1396 viewsTIB

on 08:15 - Mar 15 by _

This. Too many bang average/injury prone players in the squad which need to be shifted and allow for some quality to come in / give youngsters the opportunity on the fringes and generally start afresh.

A natural RB/WB is needed...whether Emmanuel can step up I'm not sure!?! Spence is a good squad player / experience head to have around but want to see someone better than Iorfa challenging with him. Connolly I'd like to see come back and live in hope his friendship with Waggy might lure him back. Caryol and Gleeson I'm still undecided on

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Which of our free transfers should be signed up for a further season? on 09:25 - Mar 15 with 1375 viewsbraveblue

None. Either not good enough or injury prone. That is why they are free.

We need to change how we do things.
Which of our free transfers should be signed up for a further season? on 09:45 - Mar 15 with 1353 viewsBluebell

Which of our free transfers should be signed up for a further season? on 08:20 - Mar 15 by BLUEBEAT

Carter-Vickers

This.

He is the only one I think we should try for. The others will be far too expensive for what they offer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024