Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player ratings. 22:25 - Mar 10 with 1310 viewsreadtheleaguetable

Surely the back three deserved better than sixes today.

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

Player ratings. on 22:27 - Mar 10 with 1306 viewspointofblue

Carter-Vickers and Chambers did well; I thought Webster had a pretty poor game.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Player ratings. on 22:44 - Mar 10 with 1288 viewsreadtheleaguetable

Player ratings. on 22:27 - Mar 10 by pointofblue

Carter-Vickers and Chambers did well; I thought Webster had a pretty poor game.

I thought they were all very safe and solid and calm, and Chambers made two outstanding stops. So even if you are right about Webster, the defense is being undr-rated today. ( And surely Skuse should get at least a B. The underwhelming performance today was due to the absence of attacking midfielders. Skuse and the back 3 were very strong, and thank goodness for that.( I note Bart gets 7+, and he had nothing to do. A vote for his Polish call-up, perhaps ?)

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

Player ratings. on 22:47 - Mar 10 with 1283 viewsSarge

I don't think anyone deserved more than a 6 today
Player ratings. on 22:53 - Mar 10 with 1269 viewspointofblue

Player ratings. on 22:44 - Mar 10 by readtheleaguetable

I thought they were all very safe and solid and calm, and Chambers made two outstanding stops. So even if you are right about Webster, the defense is being undr-rated today. ( And surely Skuse should get at least a B. The underwhelming performance today was due to the absence of attacking midfielders. Skuse and the back 3 were very strong, and thank goodness for that.( I note Bart gets 7+, and he had nothing to do. A vote for his Polish call-up, perhaps ?)

Bart was voted MOTM for the Cardiff game and I think they only had one shot on target, which they scored. I wouldn't set much store by the player ratings on here.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Player ratings. on 02:44 - Mar 11 with 1202 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

Player ratings. on 22:53 - Mar 10 by pointofblue

Bart was voted MOTM for the Cardiff game and I think they only had one shot on target, which they scored. I wouldn't set much store by the player ratings on here.

Truly horrendous performance by Gleeson, and he's not got the worst ratings. Some people just pick on players they don't like, regardless of performance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024