Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Oscars 16:57 - Mar 5 with 2048 viewsCrawfordsboot

Why do the self loving luvvies get such an easy and indulgent ride from the press. This is about the industry self promotion yet the Beeb gives them page on page of free advertising.

Waste of space.

Moan over!
on 17:08 - Mar 5 with 2007 views_

The Oscars on 17:14 - Mar 5 with 2004 viewsCrawfordsboot

on 17:08 - Mar 5 by _

Your post prompted me to check back.

Not really sure what you imply but I do note a tendency to question the standard line fed to us by the press!

:)
on 17:19 - Mar 5 with 1995 views_

The Oscars on 17:14 - Mar 5 by Crawfordsboot

Your post prompted me to check back.

Not really sure what you imply but I do note a tendency to question the standard line fed to us by the press!

:)

The Oscars on 17:21 - Mar 5 with 1981 viewsSpruceMoose

Pah. What about the Premier League!? Why do the beer swiiling lads get such an easy and indulgent ride from the press. This is about the industry self promotion yet the Beeb gives them page on page of free advertising.

Waste of space.

Moan over!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The Oscars on 18:25 - Mar 5 with 1928 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Not sure what you're bothered about? Nobody has any interest in the Oscars outside of the US. If the BBC are covering it it's for US clicks
The Oscars on 20:00 - Mar 5 with 1879 viewsCrawfordsboot

on 17:19 - Mar 5 by _

Actually I have given you the wrong impression. I rate the Beeb. I live in Switzerland and believe me the local Swiss and French Tv comes a distant second. That doesn’t mean that I can’t question some of the crap they put out.

As for Blue Lagos, I count him a friend. He has stayed at my house. I think he is a very interesting and well informed observer of life. He is also a one off individual. He organized presents for my son at his wedding. He got nine yes nine toasters! I thought that very funny.
I wish he were still posting.

So again I have managed to give you the wrong impression.

I promise not to post any more comments on the Beeb

Now ... about channel 4 news......
The Oscars on 07:39 - Mar 6 with 1779 viewsBlueBadger

I think you can file this under 'sh1t no-one cares about'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

on 08:21 - Mar 6 with 1756 views_

The Oscars on 20:00 - Mar 5 by Crawfordsboot

Actually I have given you the wrong impression. I rate the Beeb. I live in Switzerland and believe me the local Swiss and French Tv comes a distant second. That doesn’t mean that I can’t question some of the crap they put out.

As for Blue Lagos, I count him a friend. He has stayed at my house. I think he is a very interesting and well informed observer of life. He is also a one off individual. He organized presents for my son at his wedding. He got nine yes nine toasters! I thought that very funny.
I wish he were still posting.

So again I have managed to give you the wrong impression.

I promise not to post any more comments on the Beeb

Now ... about channel 4 news......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024