Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's bring a little love back to the board. 20:11 - Feb 23 with 6060 viewsSpruceMoose

Who is your favourite poster?

For me, by a country mile, its Dubtractor.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 20:15 - Feb 23 with 2363 viewsVic

Lucan always makes me smile.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 20:18 - Feb 23 with 2358 viewsfabian_illness

I love you all.
Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 20:27 - Feb 23 with 2334 viewsBluebell

SpruceMoose of course.
Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 20:28 - Feb 23 with 2332 viewsFtnfwest

Benters for the entertainment value and warky of course. Used to be chiefXL years ago.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 21:25]
Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 20:28 - Feb 23 with 2329 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 20:27 - Feb 23 by Bluebell

SpruceMoose of course.

Flattery will get you everywhere, my little goomar.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 20:29 - Feb 23 with 2328 viewsRoyKeanesDog

We need rules to this.

It can't be somebody you know in real life...

Poll: Best Football Song

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 20:30 - Feb 23 with 2321 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 20:29 - Feb 23 by RoyKeanesDog

We need rules to this.

It can't be somebody you know in real life...

You are judging them solely on their posting efforts, as opposed to their pitch invading efforts.

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 20:37 - Feb 23 with 2312 viewsbrogansnose

The boy Tractor is alright. Quality DJ and his mixcloud sets are a must darling. Come accross as alright on here.

He's on my ' Have a pint with ' list.
Login to get fewer ads

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 20:37 - Feb 23 with 2306 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 20:37 - Feb 23 by brogansnose

The boy Tractor is alright. Quality DJ and his mixcloud sets are a must darling. Come accross as alright on here.

He's on my ' Have a pint with ' list.

Who else is on this list?

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 20:44 - Feb 23 with 2291 viewsbrogansnose

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 20:37 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

Who else is on this list?

Quite a few really, if they're buying.

What can a schmuck say, I'm a tart.

You buying Moosey ?
Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 20:48 - Feb 23 with 2270 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 20:44 - Feb 23 by brogansnose

Quite a few really, if they're buying.

What can a schmuck say, I'm a tart.

You buying Moosey ?

I have a rational fear of pubs. Do you realise how many of my descendants hang on the walls in those places?

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 20:54 - Feb 23 with 2249 viewsbrogansnose

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 20:48 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

I have a rational fear of pubs. Do you realise how many of my descendants hang on the walls in those places?

I can assure you that I would never drink in any sort of hostelry that had dismembered animal parts on the wall.

Drum & Monkey it is then. Well no, cos its closed, but it never had a drum or a Monkey body part on the wall. Toilets stank though.
on 21:03 - Feb 23 with 2247 views_

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 21:06 - Feb 23 with 2225 viewsbontcho

I’m hoping for a nomination in best international poster.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 21:07 - Feb 23 with 2226 viewsSpruceMoose

Some excellent posts here so far folks. I am sure we can all agree, I am in the lead so far, but I'm not awarding myself any accolades just yet.

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 21:14 - Feb 23 with 2195 viewshomer_123

To be honest, I think nearly everyone brings something to the party, consciously or subconsciously!

In no order, I enjoy reading post from SteveM, Lucs, Stokie and Guthers but also appreciate differing perspectives that I find from the likes of FeelingBlue, Glasgow and others.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 21:14 - Feb 23 with 2184 viewsKieran_Knows

on 21:03 - Feb 23 by _

You’re not wrong about R_I_G!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 21:15 - Feb 23 with 2178 viewsKieran_Knows

To name 3;
Lord_Lucan
itfcjoe
Steve_M

Edit - ABB & Guthrum as well!
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 21:22]

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 21:16 - Feb 23 with 2167 viewsVic

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 21:07 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

Some excellent posts here so far folks. I am sure we can all agree, I am in the lead so far, but I'm not awarding myself any accolades just yet.

Mind the gap!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 21:17 - Feb 23 with 2162 viewsReuser_is_God

J2, Lucan & Libby for general stuff, comedy & p1ss taking.

Don’t always agree with them but itfcjoe, SteveM, Guthers & SomethingBlue are always worth reading in the football discussions.

EDIT: I genuinely like everyone on here to be honest, it’s just their opinions I don’t always agree with.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 21:34]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 21:18 - Feb 23 with 2153 viewsReuser_is_God

on 21:03 - Feb 23 by _

Your kind of scum?!

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 21:19 - Feb 23 with 2141 viewsKieran_Knows

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 21:18 - Feb 23 by Reuser_is_God

Your kind of scum?!

I’d say Lib has that pretty spot on!

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 21:19 - Feb 23 with 2146 viewsNewcyBlue

The list is long but distinguished...

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 21:21 - Feb 23 with 2123 viewshomer_123

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 21:19 - Feb 23 by NewcyBlue

The list is long but distinguished...

Looks a little short to me Newcy! ;)

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

on 21:21 - Feb 23 with 2125 views_

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 21:18 - Feb 23 by Reuser_is_God

Your kind of scum?!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024