Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stephen Fry 18:57 - Feb 23 with 1937 viewsWestSussexBlue

Having a tough time with health. We know he’s one of the enemy but I certainly hope he’s able to enjoy his life and football preferences for many more years.
Stephen Fry on 19:01 - Feb 23 with 1910 viewsacj

My favourite budgey, hope he's alright

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Stephen Fry on 19:16 - Feb 23 with 1874 viewsclive_baker

Always strikes me as a smug, patronising pr1ck but needless to say would never wish ill health on the bloke. Hope he makes a swift recovery.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Stephen Fry on 19:20 - Feb 23 with 1868 viewsfabian_illness

Agreed.
Football loyalties aside, probably my favourite person on TV.
Really hope he well on the mend.
Stephen Fry on 19:54 - Feb 23 with 1788 viewsEastTownBlue

As I have someone very close to me in my family going through a similar experience at this moment in time, I wish him all the very best.
Stephen Fry on 19:55 - Feb 23 with 1775 viewsSpruceMoose

Stephen Fry on 19:16 - Feb 23 by clive_baker

Always strikes me as a smug, patronising pr1ck but needless to say would never wish ill health on the bloke. Hope he makes a swift recovery.

This is how intelligent folk have come to be seen by the masses these days, sadly.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Stephen Fry on 20:20 - Feb 23 with 1729 viewsBasuco

I had my PSA test last week and err the other one this week, all clear so just old git syndrome for that urgent run to the loo, for all those 50 something guy's out there get yourself tested, don't just dehydrate yourself to cover up an issue as that is a very dangerous route to take.
Stephen Fry on 20:34 - Feb 23 with 1700 viewsstrikalite

Stephen Fry on 20:20 - Feb 23 by Basuco

I had my PSA test last week and err the other one this week, all clear so just old git syndrome for that urgent run to the loo, for all those 50 something guy's out there get yourself tested, don't just dehydrate yourself to cover up an issue as that is a very dangerous route to take.

Also, there are sometimes no symptoms...

Just get tested..
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 20:37]
on 21:56 - Feb 23 with 1584 views_

Login to get fewer ads

Stephen Fry on 22:17 - Feb 23 with 1547 viewsFixed_It

My Dad used to know him when he went to Naarwich City College years ago. By all accounts you aren't far wrong.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Stephen Fry on 23:10 - Feb 23 with 1478 viewsJ2BLUE

I like him. He should have been a town fan. He's too good for that lot.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Stephen Fry on 08:47 - Feb 24 with 1319 viewsSwailsey

Really enjoy him and by all accounts a wonderful person too.

All the best.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024