Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People assume Evans cares what we think... 18:31 - Feb 23 with 666 viewstractorboy1978

He's not shown too many signs of it in the past. He has always made his own decision in his own time and I don't see now as any different. Sadly.
People assume Evans cares what we think... on 18:33 - Feb 23 with 657 viewsLuk38644

As others have said, he's a businessman, so the only way to make him listen is to hit him in the pocket, and plenty of people started doing that two seasons ago.

If MM stays and they genuinely believe it's a 'small section of fans' that want him gone, they're going to have a huge shock when ST numbers drop significantly yet again and only 9k are turning up at PR next season.
People assume Evans cares what we think... on 19:01 - Feb 23 with 624 viewstractorboy1978

People assume Evans cares what we think... on 18:33 - Feb 23 by Luk38644

As others have said, he's a businessman, so the only way to make him listen is to hit him in the pocket, and plenty of people started doing that two seasons ago.

If MM stays and they genuinely believe it's a 'small section of fans' that want him gone, they're going to have a huge shock when ST numbers drop significantly yet again and only 9k are turning up at PR next season.

I thought that but recently I wonder whether he's bothered. Dropping to L1 would cost him more than the revenue of the lost fans. My opinion is that he's sitting tight waiting for a buyer and thinks MM is the best man for keeping us in this division first and foremost.
People assume Evans cares what we think... on 19:08 - Feb 23 with 615 viewsgordon

People assume Evans cares what we think... on 19:01 - Feb 23 by tractorboy1978

I thought that but recently I wonder whether he's bothered. Dropping to L1 would cost him more than the revenue of the lost fans. My opinion is that he's sitting tight waiting for a buyer and thinks MM is the best man for keeping us in this division first and foremost.

Yup, I think that's the situation. ME has given up on getting promoted and plans to sell up, but because the value of the club is basically zero (the debts far outweighing the value of any assets) and he's losing millions each year as it is, he needs someone to keep the club in the division on as small a budget as possible.
People assume Evans cares what we think... on 19:47 - Feb 23 with 572 viewscarlisleaway

I think you will find he has not even attended the last 4 home games
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024