Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After Mick’s minority comments. 17:46 - Feb 23 with 1626 viewsblue75

Time to show Marcus and Mick that the majority are not happy with our club we need to protest! I suggest at the hull game only those in support of the current regime take their seats for kick off the others wait till 5 mins into the game then go support the team. Shouldn’t effect the performance but will show the club that the fans need to be taken seriously.

Poll: Should McCarthy be sacked after telling Ipswich fans where to go?

After Mick’s minority comments. on 17:47 - Feb 23 with 1612 viewsJ2BLUE

Evans only needs to take the blinkers off and take a glance at Phil's poll to see how the fans feel.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

After Mick’s minority comments. on 17:47 - Feb 23 with 1610 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm not sure that 1% more empty seats in a 60% empty stadium will even be noticed. It'll just look like a few folks got locked in the toilet or something.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

After Mick’s minority comments. on 17:50 - Feb 23 with 1604 viewsblue75

After Mick’s minority comments. on 17:47 - Feb 23 by J2BLUE

Evans only needs to take the blinkers off and take a glance at Phil's poll to see how the fans feel.

He can choose to ignore a website not his customers voting with their feet.

After Mick’s minority comments. on 17:51 - Feb 23 with 1592 viewsSpruceMoose

After Mick’s minority comments. on 17:50 - Feb 23 by blue75

He can choose to ignore a website not his customers voting with their feet.

To be fair, he can ignore both. And probably will do. Not exactly the most public facing owner is he?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

After Mick’s minority comments. on 17:51 - Feb 23 with 1590 viewsblue75

After Mick’s minority comments. on 17:47 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

I'm not sure that 1% more empty seats in a 60% empty stadium will even be noticed. It'll just look like a few folks got locked in the toilet or something.

It would if there’s 15000 there and maybe 7000 take their seats 5 mins after kick off the media will pick up on it!

After Mick’s minority comments. on 17:54 - Feb 23 with 1580 viewsSpruceMoose

After Mick’s minority comments. on 17:51 - Feb 23 by blue75

It would if there’s 15000 there and maybe 7000 take their seats 5 mins after kick off the media will pick up on it!

7000? If you can coordinate 7000 I'll be impressed. Why not come in at half time for maximum impact?

After Mick’s minority comments. on 18:00 - Feb 23 with 1565 viewsblue75

After Mick’s minority comments. on 17:54 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

7000? If you can coordinate 7000 I'll be impressed. Why not come in at half time for maximum impact?

People wouldn’t go at all which wouldn’t prove anything. 5 mins is nothing at the start and you can watch underneath so won’t miss much would make a statement.

After Mick’s minority comments. on 18:06 - Feb 23 with 1553 viewsSpruceMoose

After Mick’s minority comments. on 18:00 - Feb 23 by blue75

People wouldn’t go at all which wouldn’t prove anything. 5 mins is nothing at the start and you can watch underneath so won’t miss much would make a statement.

I think not going at all would be a bigger statement, don't you? I just don't think five minutes is that noticeable. You've got to commit fully to your protest to be taken seriously!

What are you going to miss in the first five minutes anyway, a couple of long punts out for a throw in?

Login to get fewer ads

After Mick’s minority comments. on 18:13 - Feb 23 with 1539 viewsblue75

After Mick’s minority comments. on 18:06 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

I think not going at all would be a bigger statement, don't you? I just don't think five minutes is that noticeable. You've got to commit fully to your protest to be taken seriously!

What are you going to miss in the first five minutes anyway, a couple of long punts out for a throw in?

There’s already 5000 season ticket holders less than there were. I think it would be noticed journalists would comment, Charlton got noticed for their inflatable protests. Not going hasn’t worked a new approach is needed I’m open to suggestions?

After Mick’s minority comments. on 18:13 - Feb 23 with 1531 viewsSpruceMoose

After Mick’s minority comments. on 18:13 - Feb 23 by blue75

There’s already 5000 season ticket holders less than there were. I think it would be noticed journalists would comment, Charlton got noticed for their inflatable protests. Not going hasn’t worked a new approach is needed I’m open to suggestions?

Have you considered a banner?

After Mick’s minority comments. on 18:17 - Feb 23 with 1523 viewsblue75

After Mick’s minority comments. on 18:13 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

Have you considered a banner?

Seem to remember someone tried that last season was removed be the club before kick off. You can’t beat the power of people.

After Mick’s minority comments. on 18:18 - Feb 23 with 1517 viewsBenters2

After Mick’s minority comments. on 17:51 - Feb 23 by blue75

There wont be 15k there ba.
After Mick’s minority comments. on 18:19 - Feb 23 with 1515 viewsSpruceMoose

After Mick’s minority comments. on 18:17 - Feb 23 by blue75

Seem to remember someone tried that last season was removed be the club before kick off. You can’t beat the power of people.

You could hire a plane to fly over the ground during the game towing a banner. Between 7000 people it would be pennies each. Or even hire one of those blimps, and whack a big sign on it. You could set it up on Alderman Rec.

Just think if you're serious then you need to plan something more impressive than being five minutes late to your seat.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 18:20]

After Mick’s minority comments. on 18:32 - Feb 23 with 1485 viewsblue75

After Mick’s minority comments. on 18:19 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

You could hire a plane to fly over the ground during the game towing a banner. Between 7000 people it would be pennies each. Or even hire one of those blimps, and whack a big sign on it. You could set it up on Alderman Rec.

Just think if you're serious then you need to plan something more impressive than being five minutes late to your seat.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 18:20]

I’m not a organiser and I don’t have much money. I know that something needs to done so many moan on here thought I’d see how many support the idea.

After Mick’s minority comments. on 18:34 - Feb 23 with 1479 viewsSpruceMoose

After Mick’s minority comments. on 18:32 - Feb 23 by blue75

I’m not a organiser and I don’t have much money. I know that something needs to done so many moan on here thought I’d see how many support the idea.

I don't think its fair to expect you to pay, I just mean if you're getting thousands of protesters then you could pool your resources.

I admire the 'up and at 'em' attitude, I just worry that your plan will go unnoticed.

After Mick’s minority comments. on 18:36 - Feb 23 with 1473 viewsblue75

After Mick’s minority comments. on 18:34 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

I don't think its fair to expect you to pay, I just mean if you're getting thousands of protesters then you could pool your resources.

I admire the 'up and at 'em' attitude, I just worry that your plan will go unnoticed.

There’s only you and me talking about it, doesn’t look very good maybe Mick is right the majority are happy with the state of our club.

After Mick’s minority comments. on 18:38 - Feb 23 with 1468 viewsSpruceMoose

After Mick’s minority comments. on 18:36 - Feb 23 by blue75

There’s only you and me talking about it, doesn’t look very good maybe Mick is right the majority are happy with the state of our club.

Well, this site only reaches a limited audience. Probably better off talking to those at the game, or getting the Star involved.

After Mick’s minority comments. on 19:49 - Feb 23 with 1403 viewslongtimefan

It would be great if we scored our first home goal for ages in the first 5 minutes
After Mick’s minority comments. on 21:42 - Feb 23 with 1315 viewsBluespeed225

The minority comment was clever from Mick, nicely dividing the fan base. Only a united front against Evans will do. I think Mick had completed his job description to a tee, that is, to keep us in the Champ’, and anything else is a bonus. That problem lies with Evans, from the quality of the footy, to the state of the pitch, to the match day presentation. Hopefully, the argument will not manifest itself between the fans at a game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024