Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... 17:25 - Feb 23 with 6204 viewsmonytowbray

There's been no internally public decision based on a manager yet. Likely McCarthy could stay, likely he could go. If he is going there is almost certainly no known short list yet. I'd be amazed if he goes before the end of the season if his contract isn't being renewed. Based on that I personally wouldn't be surprised if he stays though.

There no no club buy-out from China. Whoever claimed they got that info from a director via Twitter seems to have forgotten none of our Directors even know what Twitter is, let alone how to use it and be willing to send private information to a stranger on it.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 17:26]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 17:27 - Feb 23 with 3253 viewsITFC_Forever

How can a decision be internally public?

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 17:27 - Feb 23 with 3241 viewsSpruceMoose

That's pretty much the sum of it. Have an uppy.

Although I can image the response of some on here to your post. It'll be something along the lines of:

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 17:28 - Feb 23 with 3245 viewsmonytowbray

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 17:27 - Feb 23 by ITFC_Forever

How can a decision be internally public?

There are things that go on behind closed doors within companies.

TWTD never forgets…

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 17:40 - Feb 23 with 3174 viewsJ2BLUE

Thanks, we can sleep tonight now you've repeated everything we already knew.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 17:53 - Feb 23 with 3118 viewsBenters2

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 17:40 - Feb 23 by J2BLUE

Thanks, we can sleep tonight now you've repeated everything we already knew.

This
Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 17:56 - Feb 23 with 3106 viewsitfcjoe

Only thing wrong these is about there being no shortlist, there has certainly been at the very least discussions on next manager if Mick were to go

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 18:04 - Feb 23 with 3068 viewsmaccyd9

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 17:56 - Feb 23 by itfcjoe

Only thing wrong these is about there being no shortlist, there has certainly been at the very least discussions on next manager if Mick were to go

And am I right in thinking we don't have any directors?

Other than that and all the other bits mentioned above, really informative.
Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 18:06 - Feb 23 with 3067 viewsReuser_is_God

So basically you know nothing more than anyone else on this forum?

Mick could go - we know that
Mick could stay - we know that
The buyout rumour on twitter the other night was made up - we knew that too

All hail Callis the oracle

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 18:11 - Feb 23 with 3027 viewsBloomBlue

Good for them, Twitter is full of weirdos, playground bullies, big men behind small keyboards and perverts.
Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 18:31 - Feb 23 with 2971 viewsRoyKeanesDog

How can both scenarios be likely?

Poll: Best Football Song

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 18:42 - Feb 23 with 2943 viewsPinewoodblue

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 17:56 - Feb 23 by itfcjoe

Any shortlist is internally public, whatever the hell that means.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 19:38 - Feb 23 with 2827 viewsITFC_Forever

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 17:28 - Feb 23 by monytowbray

Yes, I know that.

So that’s internal, not public. How can something be both?

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 19:41 - Feb 23 with 2817 viewsitfcjoe

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 18:04 - Feb 23 by maccyd9

And am I right in thinking we don't have any directors?

Other than that and all the other bits mentioned above, really informative.

Directors are Milne, Jonathan Symonds and Mark Andrews - all current or former MEG employees

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 19:48 - Feb 23 with 2778 viewsDarkHorse

Bored of b*llocks on here, so you post even more b*llocks. Well done, you.
Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 19:49 - Feb 23 with 2759 viewsJ2BLUE

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 18:06 - Feb 23 by Reuser_is_God

Amused me that he comes on all self important and then posts exactly what we already know as if it settles the debate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 19:53 - Feb 23 with 2740 viewsSpruceMoose

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 19:49 - Feb 23 by J2BLUE

Amused me that he comes on all self important and then posts exactly what we already know as if it settles the debate.

Yeah, we already knew that, thanks for making me read stuff I already knew J2Boooooo!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 20:03 - Feb 23 with 2721 viewsmonytowbray

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 18:06 - Feb 23 by Reuser_is_God

I don’t post half of what I do know as it’ll get someone in trouble.

But right now there is literally nothing going on even remotely worth knowing.

TWTD never forgets…

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 20:04 - Feb 23 with 2710 viewsmonytowbray

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 19:38 - Feb 23 by ITFC_Forever

Yes, I know that.

So that’s internal, not public. How can something be both?

Public within the business.

Twice I’ve explained. I can say it slower if it’ll help?

TWTD never forgets…

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 20:05 - Feb 23 with 2702 viewsmonytowbray

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 19:49 - Feb 23 by J2BLUE

Don’t be a d1ckhead.

TWTD never forgets…

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 20:20 - Feb 23 with 2644 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 17:28 - Feb 23 by monytowbray

I know it’s stating the bleedin obvious, but EVERYTHING is behind closed doors with Marcus Evans
Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 23:11 - Feb 23 with 2442 viewsStokieBlue

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 20:05 - Feb 23 by monytowbray

Don’t be a d1ckhead.

Self-awareness not improved in the last few weeks then.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 23:40 - Feb 23 with 2389 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

He’d have saved time just typing ‘Look at meeeee’

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 23:47 - Feb 23 with 2370 viewsRyorry

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 18:11 - Feb 23 by BloomBlue

Good for them, Twitter is full of weirdos, playground bullies, big men behind small keyboards and perverts.

And an even greater number of perfecty decent people helping each other out, sharing useful stuff, mutual interests & laughs, enjoying meeting other people and seeing stunning photos from all round the world etc etc etc.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

on 23:52 - Feb 23 with 2352 views_

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 03:33 - Feb 24 with 2228 viewsmonytowbray

on 23:52 - Feb 23 by _

Sadly I showed up not logged in and saw SB doing his usual and getting offended over reactionary insults rather than inital ones.

I don’t care really, I’m just confirming what I know from a very reliable source. Apparently that upsets people because it’s obvious but hey, nice for someone to confirm it.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024